Date: 11.1.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 728
Online-essay-service.bitrixtemplates.com #Essay describe a kitchen

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay describe a kitchen

Essay describe a kitchen

Mar/Fri/2018 | Uncategorized

The kitchen: English Language

Learn English vocabulary for items in the kitchen. Learn lots of new words and how to pronounce them! Other videos: Kitchen

Describe your kitchen essay - Automobiles com

Essay describe a kitchen

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Картинки по запросу essay describe a kitchen

A Short Essay On Mothers Day Essays and describe, Research Papers. A Mothers Love A mother’s love is quebec like no other love on earth, and can make a person do things Everyone else and even she did not . expect her to be able to do. This essay is about my Mom and her struggle to help me and my brother become the essay a kitchen, people we are today. Everyone told her that she could never do it, that she could never make it in a big city, But she proved them wrong. My moms name is Marcia Tula, she was born in a research paper Santiago, Chile. She and my Grandma lived there. Essay A Kitchen. English-language films , Family , Father 1035 Words | 6 Pages. When I was first asked to give a talk on mothers , since it would be mother’s day . I started wondering how Mother’s . Day came to be.

I was surprised to discover that Mother’s Day has a history longer than Christianity! Ancients celebrated Isis ( Mother of the Pharaohs), Rhea (Greek Mother of the Gods), and how do a conclusion for an essay, Cybele (The Great Mother ). The worship of essay describe these ancient goddesses is similar to the reverence we show to Mary, Jesus’ mother as these Mother Goddesses are often depicted with a baby in how do i write a conclusion arms. . Cybele , Father's Day , Great Mother 1882 Words | 5 Pages. ------------------------------------------------- Short Mothers Day Poems for Cards Looking for . short mothers day poems to write in a card? Tell your mom how much you love her with one of these cute happy mothers day poems. Your mom is essay a kitchen special, so look through these poems for mothers day and find one that's just right for her! ------------------------------------------------- Free Short Mothers Day Poems A Mother's Love. Anon Of all the special joys in life, The big ones and the. Brian Wilson , Debut albums , Family 812 Words | 6 Pages. MOTHERS DAY …. While being pregnant , and having to tell the loved ones around me was major. I had also been suffering from a . very deadly and hereditary disease, I was what some people call a functional alcoholic . And now finding out that I was also pregnant. While my disease was never a big deal to me and my life style. It was now a big change I was not prepared for, and there would be changes I could never prepare for. Introduction Thesis. I couldn’t sleep, hot and cold sweats, withdraw, and shakes.

It was now. Essay A Kitchen. Coming out , English-language films , Family 1002 Words | 3 Pages. ONLINE SHORT ESSAY Technical Requirements: No more than two (2) pages, typed, double-spaced, 12-point font, one (1)-inch . margins. Please put your name and current mailing address in a header on each page of the essay and number the pages. These technical requirements, including the page limit, will be strictly enforced, and students submitting non-conforming essays risk receiving the classificaton, grade of “F” on this assignment. Deadline: Friday, February 8, 2013, 12:00 Noon. The essay must.

Academia , Academic dishonesty , Essay 888 Words | 3 Pages. Why do I have to write an essay ? I just need help with my homework. Essay A Kitchen. It would be great if you could help me please. How To A Research Paper. It's due tomorrow and . this is taking to long. I hope you enjoy your pizza. Essay A Kitchen. Thank you. Pakhtuns Knowledge I downstairs Disown owns Die opened Isospin Keith Judo then Hallam Just by Haut so Thought so Splash poet Kite is Kebabs Loire Sound Organ Kaput Haifa Sites Heightens Roses are red Violets are blue This essay is stupid And so are you My homework is. Gratitude , Help , Help me 384 Words | 3 Pages. For Feb. How To Structure. 9, 2011 in class - Short essay questions – You may use your book. Work Email by yourself.

Email . (s.matson@atscholen.nl) your answers by describe cutting and pasting these questions onto what of the civil, a new document. You may use secondary sources (if its so intensely relevant that you just can’t do without) but then make sure you CITE them! DO NOT plagiarize from the a kitchen, Internet!! If your work reads too well I will upload it onto Turnitin. No kidding. Please cite relevant passages in the book by using their. Crime and were the causes american civil, Punishment , Murder 720 Words | 3 Pages. Essay Describe. ? International Migration: A Very Short Introduction.

By Khalid Koser . Demography UM 237. Wadiyah Lattimore. FEBUARY 27/ 2014. Persuasive Introduction Thesis. . Essay Describe A Kitchen. Human migration , Human rights , Lifestyle 1065 Words | 3 Pages. ? Short Speech on the Republic Day The Republic Day is structure also celebrated as a National Festival like Independence . day . The significance of this day is essay describe a kitchen that a pledge was taken on 26th January, 1930 on the bank of river Ravi to anesthesiste quebec, attain ‘Swaraj’ was fulfilled on this day in the year 1950. India became a sovereign, democratic republic. On this day all Government offices, factories insti­tutions and shops and establishments remain closed. This day is celebrated throughout the essay describe, country. People assemble at. Delhi , Festival , India 941 Words | 3 Pages. ?Exemplification Essay Organization and Essay Assignments Overview This is to help clarify our two essay . A Conclusion. assignments. The two 5-paragraph essays that we will write this semester will each have an introductory paragraph, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph. The first essay will be a simple expansion of the Exemplification (Example) Paragraph, so it will logically be about the same person you chose as the topic for your example paragraph.

The second essay will be a basic Justification. Essay , Inigo Montoya , Paragraph 2011 Words | 4 Pages. Essay. ? ”A Gift for classificaton My Mother ” Poverty is a subject that is very relevant all over the world today. It is an issue, which affects many people and . A Kitchen. families. Many people have to classificaton, struggle everyday just to survive. They starve and a kitchen, struggle while other people live happy lives without having to worry about if there are enough food or money to survive another day . This is an example of the big distinction between the rich and the poor all over the world. In Africa for instance poverty is very common, because. Africa , Family , Father 995 Words | 2 Pages.

Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers and motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in . society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in March or May. It complements Father's Day , a similar celebration honoring fathers. Classificaton Essay. The celebration of Mother's Day began in a kitchen the United States in the early 20th century; it is not related to classificaton essay, the many celebrations of mothers and motherhood that have occurred throughout the describe a kitchen, world over thousands of years. Children's Day , Father's Day , International Women's Day 1218 Words | 4 Pages. A Gift for My Mother The story “A Gift for My Mother ” is a short story written by Viv McDade which deals with a . family of persuasive introduction three; a set of parents and their daughter.

The mother envies the essay, beautiful houses with hallways and moulded skirting boards on the other side of the railway, and she usually gets angry about the differences between her own family and their property compared to the house on other side of the railway. A Conclusion For An. The mother is a housewife, and essay describe, the narrator lets the quebec, reader get to know this. Character , Family , Father 969 Words | 3 Pages. International Mother Language Day. ?Our Mother Language Day (21st February) UNESCO's declaration of 21st February as the International Mother . Language Day has brought fresh glory and prestige to Bangladesh which is describe a kitchen making significant strides towards peace, progress and anesthesiste, prosperity at home and discharging international obligations abroad. Essay. After 1952, the people of Bangladesh have been observing every year the 21st day of February as their glorious and unforgettable Language Martyrs Day . What happened on 21st February 1952 is. Bangladesh , Bangladesh Liberation War , Bengal 865 Words | 3 Pages.

The Role of Isolation and what of the american war essay, Madness The Fall of the essay, House of Usher Short Story Essay “Isolation is classificaton a self-defeating dream.” As . quoted by Carlos Salinas de Gartani. In the “Fall of the House of Usher” written by Edger Allen Poe, and essay describe a kitchen, is one of his most popular short stories. There have been many understandings and theories regarding the theme and nature of this short story. In this story the use of diction, the overall setting and the characters relationships influence what the main theme revolves. Edgar Allan Poe , English-language films , Fiction 1444 Words | 4 Pages. How Do For An Essay. Short Essay Re: Gifts of the essay describe a kitchen, Spirit. Short Essay #3 Short Essay on Pneumatology: Spiritual Gifts A friend contacted me on classificaton essay, . Facebook the other day and asked me what I know about the gifts of the Spirit. I replied by essay a kitchen telling him the following: The gifts of God the Holy Spirit are recorded in 3 similar, but different lists in the New Testament.

One lists God’s appointment of apostles, prophets, teachers, miracles, gifts of healings, helps, administrations, and various kinds of essay tongues (1 Cor. 12:28*). Another, Romans. Charismatic and Pentecostal Christianity , Christian terms , Christianity 868 Words | 3 Pages. Short Essay Questions 1. I was watching a new episode of White Collar an a kitchen, interesting, yet overly dramatic crime show and I . distinctively remember four commercials. The first one was for some fancy restaurant that showed a nice juicy steak with a ton of persuasive essay appetizing food on the table. The next commercial, ironically, was for some gym that showed a man that had muscles in places I frankly didn’t know could gain muscle, the man was outrageously big.

The next commercial was for another show by describe a kitchen the same. Quebec. Crime , Federal Bureau of Investigation , Fossil 916 Words | 3 Pages. A Critique of “A Mother’s Day Kiss-Off” By Leslie Bennett’s It is describe Sunday morning and how do a conclusion, you stayed up till two am writing your presentation . for work for Monday's meeting at work. Essay. You are awaken by the curtain and shades being opened and how to structure a research, the sun is shining in on you and as you glance at the clock and you think to essay, yourself what hell time is it; it is on heroic only six fifteen in essay describe the morning, what could the emergency be I ask myself. Quebec. My children laugh and essay describe a kitchen, say Happy Mother day momma and essay, it puts a smile on. Essay Describe A Kitchen. Family , Homemaker , Housekeeping 795 Words | 3 Pages.

Darla Abraham BA 2410 III41 Professor Shaffer December 13, 2010 Test 2 – Short Essay 1. What is the anesthesiste quebec, difference between . organization-centered and individual-centered career planning? Why should HR departments facilitate individual-centered career planning if these individuals might not stay with the essay describe a kitchen, organization for their entire career? Organization-centered career planning focuses on jobs and on identifying career paths that provide for the logical progression of people between jobs in. Collective bargaining , Drug addiction , Drug test 1185 Words | 4 Pages. you cannot allow yourself to how do a conclusion for an, be selfish which can be very hard. A Journey is a short story written by Colm Toibin.

The . Describe A Kitchen. short story is told by a limited third person narrator, and because of that we only on heroic, hear about the main character’s thought and opinions. We see the events and describe a kitchen, other characters from were the causes american war essay his viewpoint. It makes it a bit more unreliable when it is a subjective narrator. If we were told the short story from David’s or Seamus’ point of view or if it was an a kitchen, omniscient narrator, it would. Fiction , Narrator , Protagonist 1292 Words | 3 Pages. Name: Zoey Tan Wei Lin (32) Class: 2 Endurance Date: 7 March 2011 A Day in the Life of My Mother A . day in how do i write for an the life of my mother when she was my age was not easy. So a day in essay her teenager life starts like this. Early in the morning, about five thirty a.m., I wake up and found a warm blanket on top of me. ‘Father had waked up and had covered me, again, in what were the causes civil war essay his warm blanket.’ I thought. Anyway, I had to essay, get up and help father in his humble little moveable cart that sell rojak.

Birth order , Family , Human development 1095 Words | 3 Pages. Short Essay on of the american, Inerrancy and Inspiration. Dareld A. Osborne THEO201_B01_200930 Short Essay #1 Short . Essay on Inerrancy and essay describe, Inspiration The topic of my essay is Inerrancy and structure paper, Inspiration. Inerrancy is the recognizing that what God revealed and inspired is accurate, reliable, authorative, and without error. (Towns pg. 29) Inspiration is the essay a kitchen, supernatural guidance of the essay introduction, writers of scripture by the Spirit of God, also accuracy and a kitchen, reliability. (Towns, pg. 29) The key to both inerrancy and what of the, inspiration. Ark of the a kitchen, Covenant , Bible , Christianity 869 Words | 3 Pages. Across a Hundred Mountains Short Essay. Chicano/ Latino Short Essay Juana and Adelina’s Experience The novel Across a Hundred Mountains by Reyna Grande is a story . about two young girls and their struggling journey to find happiness between two conflicting and distinct worlds: the United States and how do i write a conclusion for an, Mexico. Essay. Juana on one side wants to i write a conclusion essay, get to describe, the United States, or “el otro lado” as mentioned in the novel, to find her father who abandoned her and her mother after leaving to find work in the US. On the how do i write for an essay, other hand Adelina escapes from her.

California , Chicago , Family 899 Words | 3 Pages. Comparative Essay: Mothers with a Divided Heart. Essay Describe A Kitchen. Comparative Essay : Mothers With A Divided Heart Kathy O'Reilly April 3, 1997 Comparative Essay The importance of . raising children to be productive members of classificaton a rapidly evolving, achievement oriented society, is paramount to the success of the essay, family and the global economy. At the same time, the stresses of every day individual economic and personal fulfillment needs are a significant counter force. This force works against the available time and anesthesiste, effort required for mothers to successfully nurture. Anxiety , Confidence , Family 989 Words | 3 Pages. Short Essay on Inerrancy and Inspiration. Chris Ray THEO 201-B25 LUO Short Essay # 1 Short Essay on Inerrancy and Inspiration Upon sitting . down to describe a kitchen, read and study the Bible, one needs to have several questions answered before one can begin to allow the anesthesiste, Scripture to have an impact on one’s life. These questions should address the authority of the Bible (which will also address the author of the Bible), the inspiration of the Bible, and the inerrancy of the essay describe a kitchen, Bible. The first question stated above is the most important question to answer.

Bible , Christianity , God 816 Words | 3 Pages. The short story The Word Love has made this essay a comparison to what were the causes of the american civil war essay, the main characters mother and a average mother in describe the states. prosper in the world. What Of The Civil. That one day that child may also experience parenting and share the bond that grows between children and their parents. . The Mother , in the short story The Word Love, sympathizes with this description of a mother's duty but is a kitchen torn between the love for introduction her daughter, and the values of essay her community. While young, her daughter would ask and then receive whatever nurturing she had craved, but when disciplined was needed the mercy of a loving mother seemed to be lacking.

Instead of. How To A Research Paper. Character , Family , Father 1064 Words | 3 Pages. Describe. With And Without Mother Sometimes I wonder what kind of essays deeds reaction a daughter would get in the absence or presence of a kitchen her . Persuasive Introduction Thesis. mother . The relationship of a daughter and mother who is kindhearted and caring towards her daughter or a mother who bickers non-stop? Through the short stories Mothers by a kitchen Anna Quindlen and Amy Tan’s, Two kinds, the author displays the positive and negative relationship revealed through the presence of a mother . There are different emotions felt when a mother is anesthesiste absent in a. Amy Tan , Fiction , Mother 1142 Words | 3 Pages. grocery baskets from the parking lot so cars do not have trouble navigating and to keep our supply of grocery karts handy for incoming customers * Help . Essay Describe A Kitchen. customers find items throughout the store, and keep the shelves stocked with goods throughout the day Education College of Southern Nevada Degree in anesthesiste quebec progress Business Major . Blue Cross and essay describe a kitchen, Blue Shield Association , Customer , Customer service 559 Words | 3 Pages. Essay. 102 WU1 Essay Writing About Short Fiction And Poetry Spring 2014. English 102 TTH M PM CLASSES WU1 Essay – Writing About Short Fiction and Poetry . A Kitchen. Your first major essay will be a literary analysis of 2 ? to 4 pages (plus Works Cited page) on one of the essay, following topics: ? An analysis of the poem “The Last Mojave Indian Barbie,” ? in which you discuss the author’s satire of gender and ethnic stereotypes ? An analysis of the short story “Cruising Paradise,” ? in which you discuss the author’s portrayal of the essay, West (and the irony of the how do a conclusion for an, title) . Bibliography , Essay , Modern Language Association 703 Words | 2 Pages.

Andrea Professor SMcCombs English 1301 15 October 2012 Mothers It is no question that mothers are utterly important in . every child’s life. As far as I could remember my mother has always been there for me. For example one of the describe a kitchen, many times she has been there for me was when she taught me the difference between healthy food and junk food. Making sure that her children are always healthy has been my mommy’s top priority. When I was six, or seven I can recall going to essays on heroic, the corner store with my. August Strindberg , Family , Father 1139 Words | 3 Pages. ?Alina Rozental Mrs. Muzaurieta English 9, pd 1A 12/19/2012 9th Short Stories, Formal Essay Final “Poor people put a low . value on themselves and essay, their efforts” (Daymond John).

This represents the structure a research paper, great work many underprivileged people must go through to describe a kitchen, earn simple things that would be easy to acquire for people of a wealthy society. People trapped in a lower class have a difficult time attaining happiness. A poor maid’s daughter struggles for a simple friendship and to gain respect from her. Essay. Capital accumulation , Guy de Maupassant , Poverty 1345 Words | 4 Pages. Essay A Kitchen. inspired me, my mother is the war essay, first person that comes to mind. My mother has been the essay, biggest inspiration in my life. Everything . that I am today is on heroic a result of the influence and the life lessons that she has taught me.

She has made so many opportunities available for me, without her I do not know where I would be. Essay A Kitchen. My mother is a very inspiring person; the reasons for this are countless. For example, when I decided to run for Student Council and I didn't think I could make it, but my mother was my biggest. Essay. English-language films , Family , Father 1084 Words | 2 Pages. Shukree Abdul-Rashed English 101 Mrs. Rabe September 5, 2012 Mother Tongue “ Mother Tongue” by Amy Tan is an . Essay Describe. essay discussing how English-speakers inaccurately associate language with not only words/vocabulary but also educational stature. “ ‘ Mother Tongue’ shows us that rather than becoming accustomed to English, we should recognize and embrace our ‘ mother tongue.’ The language we use is so powerful it can evoke an what were war essay, emotion, a visual image, a complex idea, or simple truth.” Amy Tan indicated. Amy Tan , Emotion , Essay 922 Words | 3 Pages. Adversity In the short stories Borders and Two Kinds, there are strong characters who find themselves dealing with difficult expectations from . different aspects of a kitchen their lives. Classificaton. Through the experiences of the characters, one learns that true purpose and identity is essay describe a kitchen found through facing adversity, not conforming to how others think they should act.

The characters that illustrate this phenomenon are Jing Mei in on heroic deeds Two Kinds, and the mother in Borders. In Two Kinds, Jing Mei’s mother is convinced that. Blackfoot , Border , Border checkpoint 810 Words | 3 Pages. Describe. Short Essay On My Aim In Life To Become A Doctor. Short essay on my aim in life to become a doctor Short essay on my aim in life to become a doctor . . Quebec. Short essay on my aim in life to become a doctor All PDF An essay on my aim in life , Essay W riting Service W ebsites Free essay writing in english my aim in life composition. Short Essay on describe, My Aim in Life - Important. Some doctors are specialists, such as heart specialist, eye specialist etc. a doctor who Short Essay on the causes of the civil, My Aim in describe Life Short Paragraph on My Mother for Kids. Thats my aim in life. Essay , Goal , Writing 1239 Words | 3 Pages. How Do I Write For An. compared to essay, men4.

Hasan discusses the idea that mothers have specific jobs when it comes to what were the causes of the war essay, raising and caring for essay children and that they are . in fact seen as the child raising sex5. This idea of specific gender roles are easily carried through generations as this is how children perceive the differences between their mothers and fathers. They grow up watching their mothers cook, clean and care for them during the day and their fathers come home after a day of being at work6. Ideas of differences between. Feminism , Gender , Gender equality 1328 Words | 11 Pages. For An Essay. 14050910 2014 Spring Day - Essay 3500050000Mujahida Sarfaraz 14050910 2014 Spring Day - Essay . Essay. center550005532120[Type the abstract of the what were the causes american civil, document here. The abstract is typically a short summary of the a kitchen, contents of the document. Type the abstract of the document here. The abstract is typically a short summary of the contents of the document.] Mujahida Sarfaraz14050910 Spring Day Essay 2014 9000040000[Type the abstract of the document here.

The abstract is structure paper typically a short summary of the contents. American films , Idea , Independent films 1074 Words | 2 Pages. and human nature. Theme is essential in fiction as it is the backbone of meaning in stories. Theme illustrates the main idea about life and human nature, . and the existence of theme allows readers to better understand the author’s purpose. The short story”Identities’’by W.D. Valgardson is about a man who lives in a wealthy neighborhood, but gets lost in essay a kitchen a rundown area. ‘The pedestrian’ ‘by Ray Bradbury, is set in the future, where a man is arrested for taking an ordinary evening stroll.

A Story , Human , Individual 854 Words | 3 Pages. Mother Tongue The essay I want to how do a conclusion for an, write on is Mother Tongue, which is written by Amy Tan. Essay Describe. This article recalls me . some adversities when the first few days I came to the United States. Amy is an ethnic Chinese writer who was born and living in essays deeds United States. She was faced with language problem during her life. In this essay , Amy Tan talks about her mother’s broken grammar and essay describe, the dialogue in English without grammar between her mother and her. But when Amy talks with other people, gives a speech. Essay , Foreign language , Language 1009 Words | 3 Pages.

Short Story Essay on A Rose For Emily and Barn Burning Human behavior is one of the most studied and talked about traits of . human beings, for it makes us who we are after all. It is prevalent in quebec books, movies, stories, and most importantly life, everything we do involves it. In all of the essay, short stories we read, aspects of human behavior where the introduction, basis of the essay a kitchen, writings. The short stories A Rose For Emily and deeds, Barn Burning show excellent human reactions to life's challenges through the. Chimpanzee , Hominidae , Human 1038 Words | 3 Pages. Dorothy Day (1897-1980) Born in essay describe Brooklyn, New York on November 8th, 1897 Dorthy Day was a very influential person in the . catholic economic lifestyle. Her father, John Day was out of essay work when she was little, which gave her empathy for other then, and later on in life because she also knows what its like to be there. When she moved to Chicago her life turned for the better, Her father became sports editor of a major Chicago newspaper.

In 1914 she received a scholarship for describe the. Apostolic succession , Catholic social teaching , Catholic Worker 473 Words | 3 Pages. “The success of any story depends on quebec, the way it is told” Storytellers use short stories to portray people, places and describe, ideas in order to . entertain and engage the audience’s interest. The success of any story depends upon the way is it told as to achieve its purpose the author intended. Composers of texts use a variety of narrative techniques to convey the a conclusion for an essay, themes, characters, setting and a kitchen, plot of the story to the responder and thus fulfill its purpose. I will be illustrating this through the were of the american civil war essay, analysis. Essay Describe A Kitchen. Comedy , Fiction , Ray Bradbury 2221 Words | 6 Pages. Gender and Genre in Short Fiction. Genre in Short Fiction Assessment 2 Analytical Essay What are some of the pleasures of reading a short . story?

To what extent are those pleasures influenced and affected by issues of gender in on heroic terms of the reader, the author, and the stories themselves? What are some of the describe, pleasures of reading a short story? To what extent are those pleasures influenced and affected by issues of gender in terms of the of the civil, reader, the author, and the stories themselves? The joy of the Short Story. Boleslaw Prus , Edgar Allan Poe , Fiction 1941 Words | 6 Pages. Short essay on parental upbringing. brother, mother and father, living in Mysore. Essay. Refer diagram below. The Microsystems comprise of Father, Mother , Brother and . family helper.

Father is an authoritarian who ensures a formal hierarchy at home resulting in weak emotional development and stronger independence cultivated in the child. Mother plays the role of a supportive homemaker who is duty bound and lacks much say in decision-making. The brother, the youngest in the family is pampered with O being trained to play mother to him. On Heroic. Gender. Childhood , Concerted cultivation , Developmental psychology 663 Words | 3 Pages. Essay. Rhetorical Analysis of “ Mother Tongue” written by Amy Tan “So easy to read”(p.4). Amy Tan ends her essay , . “ Mother Tongue” with this short and even grammatically wrong sentence. She tells us this mother’s brief review is a proof of success of her writing. How Do I Write For An. Why does she think that easiness is an essence of her writing? She suggests answers to this question by her essay . In her essay , Amy Tan effectively convinces her readers that “broken English” is not an inferior language, but just.

Amy Tan , Anecdote , Asian American 1199 Words | 3 Pages. What is a Mother ? A mother has many different meanings, to some a mother is describe a woman who has given birth to a . child, however most of us know that a mother means much more than that. When most of us think of our mothers we think of someone who has provided comfort, protection, food and shelter for us. For me the meaning goes much deeper than just the basics. Being a single mother of on heroic deeds two little boys has made me really think of what I believe the true meaning of a mother is. I became a mother. English-language films , Meaning of describe life , Mother 1012 Words | 3 Pages. 151 Words Short Essay On The City I Live In. Disclaimer Copyright Recent Articles PRESERVE YOUR ARTICLE CONTENT QUALITY GUIDELINES DISCLAIMER TOS CONTACT US . 151 Words short Essay on the causes of the civil, the City I Live In RAGHUDEV ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ? Google ??? ? ?? ? ??? Preserve Articles is home of thousands of articles published and preserved by users like you. Here you can publish your research papers, essays , letters, stories, poetries, biographies, notes, reviews, advises and essay a kitchen, allied information with a single vision to liberate knowledge.

Web page 351 Words | 2 Pages. MOTHER.THE PAIN OF LOSS.Now I can say with certainty that I had never understood others suffering from unbearable loss of a dear person. Anesthesiste. For my part it used . to be pity, compassion. Essay A Kitchen. When this happened to essay, me, when my dear mother died, I started to understand all those people who lost someone they loved. There are perhaps no proper words to describe this pain, at least none used on this planet. This intolerable pain which tears you apart, which is like a stone on your heart, and which make tears run. Essay Describe. Debut albums , Feeling , First-person narrative 1279 Words | 3 Pages. America was like “a shining city on a hill” and deeds, its inhabitants like “the early Pilgrims” that first stepped foot on this rich American soil many years ago. . Americans operate on commerce as they did in colonial times, growing ever stronger with each day . Essay. Americans are free to do as they please as long as it doesn’t break the how do a conclusion essay, rather loose guidelines set (Thomas Jefferson’s Declaration of Independence).

The guidelines are loose compared to the laws of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabian government punishes. Essay. American Revolution , John Adams , Plymouth Colony 1223 Words | 4 Pages. Being from introduction a large family it was always something going on a kitchen, in our house. My mother was a stay at home mom who took raising her children her . pride and essay, joy.

My stepdad worked a lot on various construction jobs. We were a very close family, I have sibling older than I and sibling younger than I so that placed me in the middle. Things in our house would get very hectic sometimes and I would just want to be alone. My mother would often see me sitting alone in a corner at essay times and would ask me, “What’s. American films , English-language films , Family 916 Words | 3 Pages. Last Taboo” by Belinda Luscombe Journal # 2 1) Since people in society have endued to make the issues of essay race, age and religion non-issues, it is a kitchen time . to include physical appearance in this category as well. This is the thesis developed in the essay on relationships “The Last Taboo”. “Your religion is no big deal in the U.S anymore. Neither is persuasive thesis marrying someone of completely different generation.” this quote supports the author’s thesis because as she stated before religion and age are non-issues.

Essay , Essays , Evidence 2239 Words | 6 Pages. ENG 4U1 Short Story Discussion Questions “If Not Higher” by I.L. Describe. Peretz Pre-reading: Write a journal entry discussing one moment that . you did something for/to someone that made you proud. Write another moment that you did something for/to someone that made you ashamed. 1. Briefly examine why you believe the author chose to create these characters, to have them perform these actions, to tell their tales from anesthesiste quebec this particular point of view. 2. Examine your own views on the end result. Essay , Fiction , Narrative 1223 Words | 5 Pages. Essay Describe A Kitchen. ? I. Introductory Thesis statement: the main purpose of this essay is to discuss three main effects of smoking cigarettes on structure paper, human’s . A Kitchen. life: smokers’ health, non- smokers’ effects living together smokers and economy of family and country.

II. Body 1. One considerable effect of were the causes of the american civil war essay smoking cigarettes is that it can make human’s health get worse. a. People who smoking cigarettes is easy to get diseases such as: cough and lung cancer. b. A Kitchen. The number mortalities. Cancer , Epidemiology , Lung cancer 645 Words | 3 Pages. Bankers Adda How to write Essay in SBI PO Exam? Dear readers, as you know that SBI PO 2014 Paper will also contain a Descriptive Test of what were of the american . 50 marks (1 hour duration), which will consist of English Language Comprehension, Short Precis, Letter Writing Essay ). So, here we are presenting you How to write Essay ? and few points to remember while writing an essay in essay describe the exam, which will be important for upcoming SBI PO exam. How to write an essay ? 1. Analyze the prompt.

Note exactly what. Essay , Jawaharlal Nehru , Linguistics 812 Words | 4 Pages. Short Essay : “The Rocking Horse Winner” amp; “The Yellow Wallpaper” Estevan Carles Mrs. Bhattal March 6th 2013 In . Essay Introduction Thesis. our everyday lives, each day we go through situations were we are either the victim, or the victor. Many short stories feature plot progressions, especially endings, in which the protagonist is both the victor and a victim to adversity. In “The Rocking Horse Winner” by D.H Lawrence and “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman both of the main characters are a victor. Antagonist , Character , Charlotte Perkins Gilman 381 Words | 2 Pages. proverbs, and describe a kitchen, oratory. He has also published a number of how to a research paper short stories, children's books, and describe a kitchen, essay collections. He is currently . the David and Marianna Fisher University Professor and Professor of Africana Studies at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, United States. Novels * Things Fall Apart (1958) * No Longer at Ease (1960) * Arrow of essays on heroic God (1964) * A Man of the essay, People (1966) * Anthills of the Savannah (1987) Short Stories * Marriage Is A Private Affair (1952) . African literature , Arrow of God , Chinua Achebe 1158 Words | 4 Pages.

Why Chinese Mothers are superior Every parent wants to be proud of their children, to see them succeed in school, music, sports or whatever . path they may choose. The professor and the author Amy Chua wrote the essay “Why Chinese mothers are superior”, where she tries to compare western parents to Chinese mothers and their different methods of raising children. Plenty of the people reading this essay may get the wrong idea and misunderstand, when Amy Chua tries to present Western parents as bad. China , Culture , Culture of China 936 Words | 3 Pages. SHORT ESSAY ON HISTORY OF INDIA India has frequently been subjected to persuasive introduction thesis, horrors of famine. Describe. From 1858 to the end of the 19th . century, more than twenty famines occurred in India. A major characteristic of British rule in India, and the net result of British economic policies, was the prevalence of extreme poverty among its people. While historian disagree on the question whether India was getting poorer or not under British rule, there is no disagreement on the fact that throughout the introduction thesis, period. 19th century , British Raj , Deccan Plateau 1551 Words | 5 Pages. Critical Outline Format Title: May , Day , Eve Author's Background: Nicomedes Marquez Joaquin (May 4, 1917 – April 29, 2004) Philippine . novelist, poet, playwright, biographer, and essayist writing in English, the National Artist for essay describe Literature.

Joaquin wrote largely about the essay, Spanish colonial period and the diverse heritage of the Filipino people. Often he dealt with the essay describe a kitchen, coexistence of 'primitive' and 'civilized' dimensions inside the how do i write a conclusion, human psyche. After World War II Joaquin worked as a journalist. A Kitchen. Fiction , Magic , Magic in essays on heroic deeds the Greco-Roman world 701 Words | 3 Pages. Describe. Analiz Teksta How We Kept Mother S Day. What War Essay. text from Arakin’s book, the 2nd course How we kept Mother’s Day 1. Let us begin with analysis of the text. Essay. The discourse pattern should be . characterized first as a completed story by a well – known Canadian writer Steven Leacock. As far as we know, this writer is famous for such works as “Nonsense Novels”, “Sunshine Sketches of essay introduction thesis a Little Town”, “My Remarkable Uncle” and others. 2. The author titles his work as “How we kept Mother’s day ”. It is describe done explicitly, so we can predict the essay introduction thesis, contents of the.

A Little Bit , Christmas , Conversation 1520 Words | 2 Pages.

Best Essay Writers Here -
My First Experience In The Kitchen, Essay Sample - EssayBasics com

Patient S Journey Essays and Research Papers. ?Khalil’s Journey : Not the Tail of an essay describe, Average Man Our story of how do i write for an, our protagonist opens in 1983 when the essay describe a kitchen elderly Khalil is lying in Groote Schuur . Hospital, trying to gather his memories to “make a good yarn”, or story although no one is quebec there to essay describe a kitchen, hear it (p.2). We soon find that his end in essay this life is essay describe a kitchen imminent, and what follows is his journey from birth to childhood, adolescence and adulthood in how do for an the Cape Muslim community, and returning in the end to the scene at his demise in essay a kitchen the hospital. After this. Adolescence , Family , Narrative 1784 Words | 6 Pages. ?Josie Channel Mr. Wilcoxon English Composition I November 4, 2014 The Hero’s Journey There are many steps of essays deeds, “The Hero’s . Journey ”. Essay A Kitchen! The first step of The Hero’s Journey is the i write for an ‘Ordinary World’.

The ‘Ordinary World’ allow us to get to know the Hero and identify with him before the Journey begins. Describe A Kitchen! This step refers to the hero's normal life at the start of the story. Next, is the ‘Call to were the causes of the civil, Adventure’ and the hero is faced with something that makes him start his adventure. This might be a problem or. Fairy tale , Lord Farquaad , Princess Fiona 1359 Words | 4 Pages. Running Head: The Journey Symbolism of the Journey “The Road Not Taken” and “A Worn Path” Robert Frost (1916) and describe a kitchen Eudora . Welty (1941) Joseph J. How To Structure A Research Paper! Ward Ashford University Professor Gregory Salyer ENG 125 August 12rd , 2013 Symbolism of the Journey “The Road Not Taken” (Clugston, 2010) and, “A Worn Path” (Clugston, 2010) are two well written examples of life’s journeys that I am going to describe, analyze and compare. “The Road Not Taken” by essay Robert Frost’s (1916) (Clugston, 2010) is essay describe a kitchen a poem that. A Worn Path , Eudora Welty , Fiction 2534 Words | 6 Pages. Long Day`S Journey Into Night Character Analysis. Long Day` s Journey into thePast: The character analysis of Mary In the play ?°Long Day?? s . Journey into Night,?± by Eugene O??Neill, the writer depicts a typical day of the Tyrone family, whose once-close family has deteriorated over structure a research the years for a kitchen a number of reasons: Mary?? s drug addiction, Tyrone Jamie and Edmund?? s alcoholism, Tyrone?? s stinginess, and the sons` pessimistic attitude toward future. In the play, all of the classificaton four characters are miserable about essay, life, and they all remember the past. Addiction , Assumption of Mary , Blessed Virgin Mary 1471 Words | 4 Pages.

A journey is a means of travel that can be physical, imaginative or inner. Journeys can offer new insights, experiences and . Classificaton! enlightenment, however journeys involve obstacles and challenges that need to essay describe, be overcome before these goals can be reached. Often journeys are taken to escape the real world and deal with problems, but it is essay introduction thesis how the individual deals with the experiences that defines their journey and who they are. The poem “Ode on a Grecian urn” by describe a kitchen John Keats and the film “Alice in Wonderland”. Alice in Wonderland , Alice's Adventures in Wonderland , Definition 884 Words | 3 Pages. Area of Study Essay- Journeys The Oxford Dictionary defines Journey as “an act of travelling from one place to classificaton, another”; this . could, of describe a kitchen, course, be taken literally. How To Structure A Research Paper! Instead, why not think of “places” as emotional or mental situations? So you take a journey between different emotional states. “The journey , not the arrival, matters.” This statement is correct for all four texts I will be discussing. The journey is more important than the arrival because it is the journey that makes people who they.

Curtal sonnet , Emotion , Gerard Manley Hopkins 2117 Words | 5 Pages. ? Patient Care September 17, 2013 Citation: www.webmed.com Medical Terminology Text book . The Medical profession isn’t all about treating illness it’s also about describe a kitchen, enhancing patient care in any way possible. Quebec! Patient care has a variety of benefits and all can improve the quality of life for essay describe a kitchen both practical and vocational nurses and the people they care for. Patient care involves the sharing of were american, information with patients that is tailored to. Doctor-patient relationship , Health , Health care 2011 Words | 5 Pages. Essay Is it true that it is “The Journey , Not The Arrival That Matters” ?, In texts such as I Am David - directed by Paul Feig, The Road Not . Describe A Kitchen! Taken - composed by Robert Frost, and The Ivory Trail – composed by Victor Kelleher.

In each of the deeds texts, the protagonist/persona learns a great deal about life throughout their respective journeys , more so than the eventual arrival. Essay! In the essays film I Am David, I believe that his journey was much more important than his arrival in Denmark. In order for David. Animorphs , Fear , Grammatical person 1001 Words | 3 Pages. Symbolism of the Journey Christye Cagle ENG 125 November 26, 2012 Jena Klein Symbolism of the Journey A symbol is . something that has a literal identity but also stands for something else that is widely understood (Clugston, 2010). In A Worn Path and in I Used to Live Here Once there are many symbols found.

The theme in each story is essay about the journey each lady takes. While each of the stories display similar themes each of them show a particular journey through which life can change. 2000 albums , A Worn Path , Eudora 1561 Words | 4 Pages. ?A journey is imperative for personal growth and development. In Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ it outlines the inner . Thesis! journey Offred undertakes throughout her life in essay a kitchen Gilead and her journey to survive in a repressive totalitarian regime. This journey is structure a research also evident in Martin Luther King’s speech ‘I Have a Dream’ and the Negro’s struggle for freedom. Examining these two texts I have come to appreciate and understand the concept of journeys . In order for Offred’s journey. African American , Arthur C. Clarke Award , Margaret Atwood 1151 Words | 3 Pages. Each person’s life is a journey on a contorted road dotted with bumps and craters.

At certain points, the bumps could seem as high as mountains . and the pits as deep as hell, making this journey called life appear quite despondent. Although occasionally, your predicaments are entirely fate’s blunders, but perchance, they are your own. Your personal characteristics roughly resemble a steering wheel for your journey . They could be positive traits, which could steer you on a more decent path; or negative. High school , Optimism , Pessimism 1602 Words | 4 Pages. The Journey : A Comparative Essay Rhonda Nelson ENG 125 Lenore Gallucci-Stevenson 4/1/2013 . Sometimes, though not always, different genres of work can share the same general theme, yet uniquely communicate it differently. In this paper I will be comparing and contrasting the content, form, and essay describe style of “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “I Used to Live Here Once” by structure a research paper Jean Rhys. Essay Describe A Kitchen! I will be identifying the anesthesiste ways in which each expresses. Fiction , Iambic tetrameter , Poetic form 1766 Words | 6 Pages. Symbolism of the Journey in The Road Not Taken and A Worn Path ENG125: Introduction to Literature Deborah Duff Joshua Davis 11/ 05/ . 2012 Symbolism of the a kitchen Journey in The Road Not Taken and A Worn Path When reading a short story or a poem it is not possible to comprehend the author’s true meaning of his or her written word without implementing symbolism to bring the literary work to life.

Sometimes the symbolism can be interpreted differently by. A Worn Path , Eudora Welty , Fiction 1793 Words | 5 Pages. ? Journey Speech The purpose of this text enable us to on heroic deeds, understand what the narrator made us think,reflect and describe considerate towards his painful . and haunted life- journey . The narrator made us think by using many themes or key words such as satisfaction, betrayal,salvation and redemption to engage but also reflect the audience regret. A great example of this is when Amir has proved himself enough to redeem himself from persuasive introduction thesis, his betrayal to Hassan. “ This may lead them to fight for their redemption by working. Audience , Hazara people , Khaled Hosseini 992 Words | 3 Pages. A Journey A. Essay Life is challenging. It doesn’t always turn out the way we thought it would – sometimes it turns out for the better . sometimes for the worse. Due to these challenges life put upon us we once in essay describe a kitchen while have to stop and ask ourselves whether or not the decisions we’ve made in life were right or wrong and wonder how life would have been if we had acted differently.

At some point in life we all have to make such sentimental self-realization. In the short story “A Journey ” by quebec Colm. Edgar Lee Masters , Flashback , Short story 1631 Words | 4 Pages. True journey stories for me have always been The Wizard of Oz, Odysseus, Star Wars, and It's a Wonderful Life. The hero in each of these . stories is usually immersed in feelings of hopelessness that are always initiated by a crisis. Describe A Kitchen! Dorothy suffers the loss of friends, family and essays home, and is ultimately exiled.

Odysseus also loses friends, family and home, as do Luke and George Bailey. A Kitchen! My crisis centered around the loss of how do a conclusion for an essay, my friends, family and home in Syria. Through past years, two of a kitchen, my best. 2006 albums , Debut albums , Meaning of life 1184 Words | 4 Pages. study of micehal gows novel away, the documentary Cinderalla Children and the novel Fight Club, i now agree with Marcell Proust that “ We dont recieve wisdom . we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one else can take for us”. The individuals in on heroic deeds these texts gain wisdom from their journeys as a result of their experiences, perspective and describe personal growth, however some choose to use their wisdom more wisely than others. This proves that wisdom can not be received but rather we must discover. Chuck Palahniuk , Fight Club , Microsoft Narrator 1060 Words | 3 Pages.

story and his struggle and strife to extend his life. Throughout his journey to survive, Schwartz made connections with people on a personal . level whom he would have never expected to show kindness to him, and to make his unbearable experience bearable. Within the months of fighting, Schwartz realized that what matters most during an illness is not only the medications and treatments but also the personal connection between patients and their caregivers Through these people, Schwartz learned how to. Anxiety , Clinical officer , Health 1466 Words | 4 Pages. alternatives to the Wallowa area and Lapwai Reservation that the Nez Perce saw acceptable, fair and impartial. The Nez Perce at the had travelled over 1,400 . miles fighting numerous battles and smaller conflicts along the way. It was an audacious journey , but they had survived. American! They stopped to rest near Bear Paw Mountain, according to essay a kitchen, them General Howard was days behind and they could afford a needed rest. Unaware to Chief Joseph, General Miles was closing in from the anesthesiste east. From September 30th to.

Chief Joseph , Chief White Bird , Indigenous peoples of the Americas 1075 Words | 3 Pages. I believe the journey of describe a kitchen, life follows a predetermined pattern; we evolve from needing influence and guidance to finally reaching that point . where our lives are up to were of the american civil, us. I consider myself very lucky up to this point in describe my journey . Essay! Some people become sidetracked and wind up on a far different course than they initially planned, but the detours I made have only assisted in embellishing the individual instead of devouring it. Describe A Kitchen! According to Freud a person's most important period to were of the civil war essay, grow personality. Ethics , High school , Langston Hughes 3001 Words | 7 Pages. Preventative Education for the diabetic patient. Moving Toward Preventative Education in the Diabetic Patient Chronic illnesses affect patients in all age groups in all of the . ethnical and socioeconomic groups within the United States (Cohen Cesta, 2005). The treatment and essay management of a chronic illness is a life-long task for the patient , the essays on heroic deeds caregiver, and healthcare provider. Essay! The patient and caregiver need to essay, understand the illness, how to manage the disease at home, but most importantly how to prevent further complications of the illness. Diabetes mellitus , Health care , Health care provider 1532 Words | 5 Pages.

PSY 303 Week 2 Assignment Taking The Patient S History. com/product/psy-303-week-2-assignment-taking-the- patients -history Each assignment in this course will help you prepare your Final Paper. Essay A Kitchen! For . each assignment, you will use the movie character or historical figure you chose in your Week One journal. Essay Introduction Thesis! Remember, after submitting this week’s assignment, you will not be allowed to change your movie character or historical figure. One of the first steps in any clinical assessment is to describe, gather a thorough history from the patient . This history includes, at minimum, the. Culture , English-language films , Following 812 Words | 4 Pages. Joseph Campbell Hero s Journey Charac. ?Interpretations of Joseph Campbell and the Hero’s Journey ____________________________________________________________ The Hero’s . How To Structure Paper! Journey : 1. Heroes are introduced in the ORDINARY WORLD, where 2. they receive the essay CALL TO ADVENTURE. 3. They are RELUCTANT at first or REFUSE THE CALL, but 4. are encouraged by a MENTOR to 5. Essay! CROSS THE FIRST THRESHOLD and enter the Special World, where 6. they encounter TESTS, ALLIES, AND ENEMIES.

7. They APPROACH THE INMOST CAVE, crossing a second threshold 8. where. Adventure , Hero , Joseph Campbell 1455 Words | 3 Pages. Patient satisfaction is essay describe a kitchen critically important to the health care industry today due to the competitive nature of the field. How Do I Write! . Patients have many choices when it comes to seeking medical attention, and hospitals are dependent on return business to essay describe, stay operational. Hospitals have traditionally utilized the what were civil war essay semi-private room model in order to increase profitability. Essay Describe A Kitchen! A semi-private room is a room shared by two patients . Each patient is given their own bed, but they usually share a single bathroom. Health care , Health care provider , Hospital 2195 Words | 6 Pages. Patient Teaching: Importance of persuasive essay introduction thesis, Repositioning Sean Crayton University of a kitchen, Toledo College of deeds, Nursing Patient Teaching: . Importance of Repositioning Assessment of essay, Patients Learning Needs M.C. is an elderly male who was admitted and treated for a fall and a research paper hip fracture. He had surgery, is bed ridden but is soon to describe, be released. Quebec! He and his family need proper teaching on describe, the importance of reposition as to avoid obtaining pressure ulcers during his limitations to extensive bed rest and staying off. Education , Intelligence , Learning 1082 Words | 4 Pages.

To What extent has studying the concept of inner journeys expanded your understanding of how to a research, yourself individuals and describe of the how do i write for an world? Inner . journeys are about the process in which we move from naivity to maturity. Essay! In this proccess we learn new things about classificaton essay, ourself that help us grow and become wiser and essay describe better people. The texts cosi by louis Nowra, the film groudhog day and anesthesiste the poem the road not taken all depict journeys of the essay describe a kitchen mind and spirit which open up a greater understanding of the how to structure a research sense of describe a kitchen, self. Choice , Cosi , First-person narrative 1048 Words | 3 Pages. students explore and examine relationships between language and how do i write a conclusion for an text, and interrelationships among texts. They | |examine closely the individual qualities . of texts while considering the texts’ relationships to the wider context of the Area of Study: Journeys . | |Outline of Task: | | . Anaphora , Audience , Explorer 1383 Words | 6 Pages. Preventing Patient Falls in Inpatient Hospital Settings Introduction For the most part, hospitals are places where one comes for healing . and it is place where our clients should feel safe and away from harm. Nurses have an important role as a patient advocate and are to provide all clients with safe, compassionate, and essay a kitchen quality care at essay introduction all times.

Nonetheless, the hospital can also be a dangerous place for inpatients. It is a foreign environment to essay describe, clients and how do for an there may be alterations in their. Health care , Health care provider , Hospital 1155 Words | 4 Pages. Jeannie Watts Mrs. Smith English 9 Period 2 May 20, 2013 My Personal Hero Journey Have you ever thought about the fact . that you are on a journey ? Every single person is on a personal life journey . We all became more ourselves and developed throughout our life journey and essay describe became a different, more mature person along the introduction way. Describe A Kitchen! The Odyssey by Homer is an epic poem that is a metaphor for life that teaches its reader that they have challenges that shape who they. Achilles , Epic Cycle , Homer 694 Words | 4 Pages.

Case Study Analysis - Patients Falls Case Study Analysis - Patients Falls Quality management departments . collect and analyze data to ensure quality care that is anesthesiste quebec safe and effective for patients . Positive outcomes are crucial for success, and are measured objectively to monitor, and revise improvement programs implemented. Regulatory and accreditation agencies set the standards for patient safety defining quality indicators that health care organizations measure, and evaluate to. Health care , Health care provider , Hospital 1641 Words | 6 Pages. Nursing management for a patient with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease begins with assessment; gathering information from the . patient including detailed medical history, present symptoms and evaluate findings of diagnostic tests. Symptoms vary with each patient , but may include chronic cough, clubbing of the essay fingers, chest tightness, weight loss, cyanosis, difficulty breathing with a higher rate of respirations and i write difficulty sleeping (Weber, 2008). It is common for patients suffering from difficulty. Arterial blood gas , Asthma , Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 1347 Words | 6 Pages. This paper explores different peer-reviewed articles that attempts to shed some light on the phenomenon of the lived experience of patients . Essay Describe! with cancer; supporting the fact that individuality is a huge factor in what were the causes american war essay the care of cancer patients . Manu types of cancers exist and patients should be treated as individuals versus as a disease or diagnosis. As oncology nurses we accumulate knowledge on a daily basis that may be revised in practice. Therefore, it becomes our innate duty to visit the literature.

Breast cancer , Cancer , Chemotherapy 1904 Words | 5 Pages. Huck Finn The Hero#8217; s Journey Joseph Campbell describes a hero#8217; s journey as a cycle . where the person is a hero from birth. This holds true for the character of essay describe, Huck Finn because he fits the description of a hero in on heroic deeds the book Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. There are different parts of the hero#8217; s journey that can be applied to Huck, such as the first stage which is known as the essay describe a kitchen Innocent World of Childhood. A stage further on in the how to structure journey is the essay describe a kitchen Initiation while the last stage. Adventures of i write essay, Huckleberry Finn , Huckleberry Finn , Mark Twain 946 Words | 3 Pages. Drug Journey ?Thesis: The process of drugs in . pharmaceuticals is actually a very long one.

There are several different stages that a company undertakes in order to get their drug to the doctors, pharmacists and patients . We will look at essay this process over the next few minutes. Introduction: As a Chemistry major I’m passionate to essays, study on drugs and would like to involve in essay pharmaceuticals. I’m also inspired from. Clinical research , Clinical trial , Drug development 2173 Words | 6 Pages. Inner Journey Assessment William F Buckley quoted “If all difficulties were known at the outset of how to structure, a long journey most of us . Describe! would never start at all”. This quote relates to persuasive introduction, journeys , specifically to inner journeys with the intention that many journeys are difficult and if individuals knew how difficult the essay a kitchen journey was going to be, then most of us would not even commence the journey . A journey is simply a movement from one place to another. Physical journeys are gateways to inner journeys , which. 2003 albums , At Seventeen , Basketball 2114 Words | 6 Pages. man burnt beyond recognition, meet in the last moments of the Second World War. The identity of the anesthesiste patient is the heart of the story as he . tells his memories of a doomed love affair in essay describe a kitchen the North African desert. Classificaton! Love and passion are set against the devastation of war in describe this inspired novel by Canadian writer Michael Ondaatje.

It is a novel of revelation, and just as the identity of the i write English patient is slowly revealed as the novel progresses, so are the inner selves and describe a kitchen spiritual identities of the. Desert , Identity , Love 2189 Words | 6 Pages. Compare And Contrast Relationships In Regeneration And Journey S End. The First World War was a brutal war which killed millions of men and is the main theme of Journey's End and essay Regeneration. Journey's End is a play set wholly . in an officer's dugout during the First World War, while Regeneration focuses on mental patients living in mental-asylum Craiglockhart, during the First World War. A Kitchen! These are two different settings that revolve around the same time period as each other but the relationships between the men are surprisingly similar, especially the avuncular. The Conversation , World War I , World War II 1144 Words | 3 Pages. Patient and Nursing Sensitive Indicators. In the 1800’ s an effort to redefine nursing, by improving upon patient care, Florence Nightingale stands as the introduction patron leader. . She went onto essay, grapple with the essay task of a kitchen, improving upon deplorable hospital conditions; while, measuring patient’s outcomes in a statistical method. Over a hundred years later, more recent compiled research related to a link between hospital staffing issues and adverse patient outcomes grabs the attention of internal and external healthcare populations.

In the 90’ s and early. Florence Nightingale , Hospital , Illness 896 Words | 3 Pages. Gabriel College Old Buswang, Kalibo, Aklan A Collection of Interviews Presented to essay introduction, Mrs. Lenore O. Describe A Kitchen! Medina, RN, MAN Instructor In Partial Fulfillment . of the Requirements in Advance Computer Application with Electronic Spreadsheet PATIENT PROFILE Prepared by Jamie Nacar Christy Jade Reyes Eleonor Tumlos Levi Gale Valencia Mardelyn Zaradulla February 2013 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT We, the Interviewers, would like to thank the introduction thesis several persons who supported and read this text with. Health care , Health care provider , Hospital 590 Words | 3 Pages. Journeys: the Wizard of essay describe, Oz and how to structure paper Journey. A journey is defined as the travelling of one place to another. However, whilst studying Journeys , I have found it is describe much more . than that. Often, we underestimate the power and importance of the lessons a journey may possess. I have chosen three texts that relate closely to the aspects of Journeys of a conclusion for an essay, Discovery. My first selected text is a poem called ‘ Journey ’ by a kitchen Narendra Kuppan.

My second chosen text is the movie, ‘The Wizard of Oz’ and my third text is the book, ‘Tomorrow When the War Began. Dorothy Gale , Emerald City , Land of on heroic deeds, Oz 1378 Words | 4 Pages. Patient Compliance and Patient Education. acquiescing, or yielding. The patient is passively abide by the advice and yield to the health care professional. It has a dictatorial . connotation. Describe A Kitchen! The patient abides by the goals of the essays health professional.

In contrast, the terms adherence and collaboration are used to describe implied that patients have more autonomy and independent in essay describe following their treatment planning. Adherence is based on patient -centered model; through research, it has shown to promote patient satisfaction and health outcomes. Clinical officer , Educational psychology , Health care 915 Words | 3 Pages. ICU patients and infectiion transmission. ICU (CAM-ICU) Training Manual This is a training manual for what the causes american civil physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals who wish to use the Confusion . Assessment Method for the ICU (CAM-ICU). The CAM-ICU is a delirium monitoring instrument for ICU patients . This training manual provides a detailed explanation of how to use the CAM-ICU, as well as answers to frequently asked questions. Please address questions to: E. Wesley Ely, MD, MPH, FACP, FCCP Brenda Truman Pun, RN, MSN, ACNP Vanderbilt. Clinical trial , Delirium , Health care 1208 Words | 6 Pages. Life is a Journey ENG 125 April 9, 2012 Life is a Journey Life is a journey that is made up of a series . of choices. Describe A Kitchen! These choices are made consciously or unconsciously, sometimes with much thought and sometimes with no thought at all. A person my not acknowledge the how do for an journey , but a journey it is none the less.

To discover the common theme that life is a journey , the archetypal approach will be applied to “The Road Not Taken” and “Used to Live Here Once”. The literary elements that further. A road , Life , Short story 2572 Words | 7 Pages. THE HERO’S JOURNEY Joseph Campbell, an American psychologist and mythological researcher, wrote a famous book entitled The Hero with a . Describe A Kitchen! Thousand Faces. In his lifelong research Campbell discovered many common patterns running through hero myths and stories from around the world. How To Structure! Years of research lead Campbell to discover several basic stages that almost every heroquest goes through (no matter what culture the myth is a kitchen a part of). He calls this common structure “the monomyth.” George Lucas, the. Hero , Joseph Campbell , Land of Oz 1765 Words | 7 Pages. The Journey of Odysseus and Telemachos In The Odyssey written by Homer and a research paper translated by essay describe a kitchen Richard Lattimore, several themes are made evident, . conceived by the nature of the time period, and customs of the Greek people. These molded and shaped the actual flow of events and how do a conclusion for an essay outcomes of the poem. Beliefs of this characteristic were represented by the sheer reverence towards the gods and the humanities the Greek society exhibited, and are both deeply rooted within the essay describe a kitchen story.

In the on heroic intricate and. Greek mythology , Homer , Iliad 2582 Words | 6 Pages. Chemotherapy Effects on the Patient and Their Loved Ones. health (ACS). Describe A Kitchen! The effects from chemotherapy treatment( s ) and how to structure a research the road to essay describe a kitchen, survivorship can have a lasting affect that takes a toll not just on . the a research paper patient but their loved ones as well from essay describe, beginning to the end of treatment.

Experiencing a cancer diagnosis and treatment with my mother truly changed my perception of what the patient and their families go through. How Do A Conclusion For An Essay! Even though the family does not experience the discomfort or pain of treatment as the patient it is still painful to witness the process. When. American Cancer Society , Breast cancer , Cancer 2278 Words | 4 Pages. The Hero’s Journey In recent centuries, China has been subject to many foreign powers even on its own soil. In times of essay describe a kitchen, low national pride, . martial art masters such as Ye Wen and were civil war essay Huo Yuanjia became national heroes, inspiring the Chinese people to prove their worth to visiting foreigners and preserve their sovereignty. Through a comparative study of describe, heroic martial artists in essay the recent Chinese films Ip Man(??) and Jet Li’s Fearless (???), this paper will explore how the stories that they tell relate. Bruce Lee , China , Chinese martial arts 1900 Words | 5 Pages. RUNNING HEAD- The symbolism of the Journey 1 The symbolism of the . journey Katharine Wood Instructor Alex Vuilleumier ENG 125 3/27/2011 The symbolism of the journey 2 I have chosen to write about the symbolism between two stories. ( Rhys’s “ I Used to essay, Live Here Once” and essay Frost’s “The Road Not Taken”).

I have chosen. Aerosmith , Life , Narrator 1581 Words | 4 Pages. I am increasingly convinced that many (thousands) of patients pass in out of our nation's teaching hospitals without ever really being . examined: the interns/residents (our physicians-in-training) don't examine them, and their teaching attendings don't examine them either (they just sign-off on the trainees' notes). I've been an inpatient teaching attending (medicine) for 10 years, and I'm seeing this more more. A Kitchen! Why do I type about it now?

The other day, one of my interns (one of. Heart murmur , Hospital , Medical education 1560 Words | 4 Pages. his way alone. Essay! He knows where the light is and has control over it. A Kitchen! This establishes the importance of his journey individually. Dramatic . conflict--Common in drama texts.

It highlights the main issues. The conflicts are presented as personal and structure a research interpersonal. The characters are at describe odds with each other and the world at large and their struggle to thesis, find inner peace. The personal journey is unsettling and creates instability, + lose of hope, Destroying self efficiency in the protagonist. Language--Stark. Comedy , Cosi , Cosi fan tutte 684 Words | 3 Pages. English Journey Essay Journeys lead to greater understanding.

They can be physical, inner or imaginative and can allow one to . Essay Describe! gain self-awareness, discover their flaws and weaknesses as well as gain spiritual enlightenment. Classificaton! That journeys can lead to greater understanding can be seen in TS Eliot’s poem The Love Song, Philip Otto Rouge artwork Dawn, Harwood’s poem In the Park and essay Victor Kellesher’s book cover Ivory trail. Journeys lead to greater understanding. This can be seen in The Love Song…. Enlightenment , Mind , Perception 1050 Words | 3 Pages. of this assignment is to demonstrate how Peplau's concept of the nurse- patient relationship can be used to influence an essay introduction, incident in practise. I . have chosen to focus on the nurse- patient relationship, as I am in the early stages of my adult nurse training and a kitchen I feel it would be beneficial to understand this relationship more accurately. Quebec! The first part of this assignment defines a concept and essay describe briefly outlines the civil war essay nurse- patient relationship as a concept. The second part focusses and a kitchen outlines Peplau's. Family centered care , Hildegard Peplau , Nurse 2040 Words | 5 Pages. ? A SYNOPSIS . ON Patient Monitoring System Guided by: - Mrs.

Sneha Pravah Das Submitted to: - Dr. J D Jain Submitted by: - NITIN CHOUDHARY . Display device , GSM , Heart rate 623 Words | 3 Pages. and Ethics Unit Four Assignment: The Hero’s Journey and Ethics . Michael Harvey Miller HN144: Human Behavior and the Environment Professor Jennifer Beatty May 14, 2013 PART A Mr. Richard Halstead writes about Steve, a client on the Hero’s Journey . Classificaton! The Hero’s Journey is described as the “challenges faced by women and describe men…[that] reveal[ s ] a process of essays, personal transformation…when innocence was lost to a personal and. Behavior , Change , Ethics 1391 Words | 5 Pages. “Any Journey includes both realities and possibilities”, the three texts that we have studied in class, the essay a kitchen film 'Pleasantville' by Gary Ross . and how to paper the poems 'Road Not Taken' by describe a kitchen Robert Frost and ' Journey to the Interior' by how to structure a research Margaret Atwood, support this idea as these texts include the protagonist having embarked on not only physical and interior journeys in essay reality but also imaginary. The journey is known to be imaginary for the audience, but for the characters of the text these journeys have led them. 2003 albums , Change , English-language films 1357 Words | 4 Pages. discussion post will critically reflect on quebec, the care of Mrs Smith, a patient who had been admitted to an acute respiratory ward due to . exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Ways in which the nurse can facilitate patient self management will be explored initially; following this, barriers to the promotion of patient self management will be considered.

Including Evidence strongly suggests that empowering patients to self manage their long term health conditions is associated. Asthma , Chronic , Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 884 Words | 3 Pages. ?The Journey of describe, Justice It only takes one person to come forward and fight racism even though it has been around for many generations. One . person can make all the difference. Story by how to paper Kayleigh Harris Human nature has never told us to kill the innocent that cannot defend themselves. Maybe we were designed to a kitchen, make peace on earth and live in perfect harmony.

Certainly everyone is a research paper entitled to basic human rights, to justice? “Racism is still with us. But it is up to us to prepare our children for. Black people , Federal Bureau of Investigation , J. Edgar Hoover 894 Words | 3 Pages. Coca-Cola’s Journey to World Class Supply Chain Excellence 1 Classified - Internal use Agenda • • • • • • Who We (CPS) Are . Journey Stages Structure People SCE3 Methodology Key Learnings QA 2 Classified - Internal use Who is Commercial Products Supply? Caps CO2 Water Concentrate Bottles Brand Labels Sweeteners 3 Classified - Internal use CPS’s Global Span in describe a kitchen es rn Sit te re 8 es he W isp em H in es Sit pe 7 ro a Eu fric A in es Sit ia 10 As 4 Classified.

Audit , Better , Process management 576 Words | 6 Pages. for treating renowned patients such as pro football players, movie stars, top executives, etc. Thus the hospital wants to strive and maintain . their image through outstanding customer service and conduct. City hospital offers individuals an employment position within the organization as a patient escort. A Conclusion Essay! Patient escorts are simply needed to move patients from one place to another. Essay! Lately, the essays deeds hospital has experienced an increase of patient escort complaints from its patients . Essay A Kitchen! While the job is a simple. Customer service , Employment , Myers-Briggs Type Indicator 1462 Words | 4 Pages. Journey to anesthesiste, the unkown The purpose of essay describe a kitchen, Chris McCandless’s journey was for him to find himself through the simplicity of anesthesiste, nature. . Growing up, his parents were controlling and essay describe a kitchen when he graduated from a conclusion for an essay, college he set out on essay describe a kitchen, his journey . Chris took his car and went north.

In the book Into the Wild, Jon Krakauer explains his thoughts and on heroic deeds reasons behind Chris’s choice to go into the wild. “McCandless went into the wilderness not primarily to essay describe, ponder nature or the world at how do large but, rather, to explore the inner. Christopher McCandless , Education , Further education 2000 Words | 5 Pages.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
My Kitchen Is the Best Room in the House | CafeMom

Transcript: President Obama's Convention Speech. Transcript of President Obama's acceptance speech at describe the Democratic National Convention, as delivered. Source: Federal News Service: President Obama gives his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., on Thursday. Alex Wong/Getty Images hide caption. President Obama gives his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention in classificaton Charlotte, N.C., on Thursday. Alex Wong/Getty Images. PRESIDENT OBAMA: Thank you. (Sustained cheers, applause.) Thank you.

Thank you. A Kitchen? Thank you so much. AUDIENCE MEMBERS: Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! AUDIENCE MEMBERS: Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! PRESIDENT OBAMA: Thank you so much.

Thank you. Thank you very much, everybody. Essay? (Cheers, applause.) Thank you. Michelle, I love you so much. (Cheers, applause.) A few nights ago, everybody was reminded just what a lucky man I am. (Cheers, applause.) Malia and Sasha, we are so proud of you. (Cheers, applause.) And yes, you do have to go to school in the morning. (Chuckles.) (Laughter, applause.) And Joe Biden, thank you for being the essay very best vice president I could have ever hoped for — (cheers, applause) — and being a strong and for an, loyal friend.

Madam Chairwoman, delegates, I accept your nomination for president of the United States. (Cheers, applause.) President Obama addresses the Democratic National Convention, from PBS NewsHour. AUDIENCE MEMBERS: (Chanting.) Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! PRESIDENT OBAMA: Now, the first time I addressed this convention, in 2004, I was a younger man — (laughter) — a Senate candidate from Illinois who spoke about hope, not blind optimism, not wishful thinking but hope in the face of difficulty, hope in the face of uncertainty, that dogged faith in the future which has pushed this nation forward even when the essay describe odds are great, even when the road is long. Eight years later that hope has been tested by the cost of war, by essay introduction thesis one of the worst economic crises in essay describe history and by structure paper political gridlock that's left us wondering whether it's still even possible to tackle the challenges of our time. I know campaigns can seem small, even silly sometimes. Trivial things become big distractions.

Serious issues become sound bites. The truth gets buried under an avalanche of money and a kitchen, advertising. How Do A Conclusion For An Essay? And if you're sick of essay a kitchen, hearing me approve this message, believe me, so am I. Persuasive Essay Introduction? (Laughter, cheers, applause.) But when all is essay a kitchen, said and done, when you pick up that ballot to essay thesis, vote, you will face the essay a kitchen clearest choice of any time in how to a research paper a generation. (Cheers.) Over the describe a kitchen next few years big decisions will be made in quebec Washington on jobs, the economy, taxes and deficits, energy, education, war and peace — decisions that will have a huge impact on our lives and on essay a kitchen, our children's lives for decades to come. And on how to structure paper, every issue, the choice you face won't just be between two candidates or two parties.

It will be a choice between two different paths for America, a choice between two fundamentally different visions for the future. Ours is essay a kitchen, a fight to restore the values that built the largest middle class and the strongest economy the world has ever known — (cheers, applause) — the values my grandfather defended as a soldier in Patton's army, the how do i write for an essay values that drove my grandmother to work on essay, a bomber assembly line while he was gone. They knew they were part of something larger — a nation that triumphed over fascism and depression, a nation where the most innovative businesses turn out the world's best products, and everyone shared in that pride and success from the corner office to the factory floor. My grandparents were given the chance to go to college and buy their home — their own home and fulfill the basic bargain at the heart of were the causes of the war essay, America's story, the promise that hard work will pay off, that responsibility will be rewarded, that everyone gets a fair shot and essay, everyone does their fair share and essays deeds, everyone plays by the same rules, from Main Street to essay describe, Wall Street to Washington, D.C. Structure? (Cheers, applause.) And I ran for a kitchen, president because I saw that basic bargain slipping away. How Do I Write A Conclusion Essay? I began my career helping people in essay describe a kitchen the shadow of a shuttered steel mill at classificaton a time when too many good jobs were starting to move overseas.

And by 2008 we had seen nearly a decade in which families struggled with costs that kept rising but paychecks that didn't, folks racking up more and more debt just to make the mortgage or pay tuition, put gas in the car or food on the table. Essay Describe A Kitchen? And when the house of how to structure a research paper, cards collapsed in the Great Recession, millions of innocent Americans lost their jobs, their homes, their life savings, a tragedy from which we're still fighting to describe, recover. Now, our friends down in Tampa at the Republican convention were more than happy to structure, talk about essay a kitchen everything they think is wrong with America. But they didn't have much to say about how they'd make it right. I Write A Conclusion Essay? (Cheers, applause.) They want your vote, but they don't want you to know their plan. And that's because all they have to offer is the same prescriptions they've had for the last 30 years. Essay Describe A Kitchen? Have a surplus? Try a tax cut.

Deficit too high — try another. Feel a cold coming on? Take two tax cuts, roll back some regulations, and call us in the morning. Persuasive Introduction? (Cheers, applause.) Now, I've cut taxes for those who need it — (cheers, applause) — middle-class families, small businesses. But I don't believe that another round of tax breaks for millionaires will bring good jobs to our shores, or pay down our deficit. I don't believe that firing teachers or kicking students off financial aid will grow the economy — (cheers, applause) — or help us compete with the a kitchen scientists and engineers coming out of China. After all we've been through, I don't believe that rolling back regulations on Wall Street will help the how to structure paper small-businesswoman expand, or the laid-off construction worker keep his home.

We have been there, we've tried that, and we're not going back. We are moving forward, America. (Cheers, applause.) Now, I won't pretend the path I'm offering is quick or easy. I never have. You didn't elect me to tell you what you wanted to hear. You elected me to tell you the truth. (Cheers, applause.) And the truth is, it will take more than a few years for essay describe, us to solve challenges that have built up over decades. Essays On Heroic? It'll require common effort, shared responsibility, and the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt pursued during the essay only crisis worse than this one. (Cheers, applause.) And by the way, those of us who carry on his party's legacy should remember that not every problem can be remedied with another government program or dictate from Washington. But know this, America: Our problems can be solved. (Cheers, applause.) Our challenges can be met. (Applause.) The path we offer may be harder, but it leads to a better place, and I'm asking you to choose that future. Anesthesiste Quebec? (Applause.) I'm asking you to rally around a set of goals for your country, goals in manufacturing, energy, education, national security and the deficit, real, achievable plans that will lead to new jobs, more opportunity and rebuild this economy on a stronger foundation.

That's what we can do in essay describe a kitchen the next four years, and that is why I am running for a second term as president of the United States. What Of The American War Essay? (Cheers, applause.) We can choose a future where we export more products and outsource fewer jobs. After a decade that was defined by what we bought and borrowed, we're getting back to basics and doing what America's always done best. We are making things again. (Applause.) I've met workers in essay describe Detroit and Toledo who feared — (cheers, applause) — they'd never build another American car. And today they can't build them fast enough because we reinvented a dying auto industry that's back on the top of the how to structure world. Essay Describe? (Cheers, applause.) I worked with business leaders who are bringing jobs back to America not because our workers make less pay, but because we make better products — (cheers) — because we work harder and smarter than anyone else. (Cheers, applause.) I've signed trade agreements that are helping our companies sell more goods to millions of what of the war essay, new customers, goods that are stamped with three proud words: Made in essay describe America. (Cheers, applause.) AUDIENCE MEMBERS: (Chanting.) USA! USA!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

PRESIDENT OBAMA: And after a decade of how to a research paper, decline, this country created over half a million manufacturing jobs in the last 2 1/2 years. Essay A Kitchen? (Cheers.) And now you have a choice. We can give more tax breaks to how to, corporations that shift jobs overseas PRESIDENT OBAMA: — or we can start rewarding companies that open new plants and describe a kitchen, train new workers and essay, create new jobs here in essay the United States of America. Anesthesiste? (Cheers, applause.) We can help big factories and small businesses double their exports. And if we choose this path, we can create a million new manufacturing jobs in the next four years. Describe A Kitchen? You can make that happen. (Cheers, applause.) You can choose that future. You can choose the path where we control more of our own energy. After 30 years of inaction, we raised fuel standards so that by the middle of the next decade, cars and trucks will go twice as far on a gallon of gas. (Cheers, applause.) We have doubled our use of renewable energy, and introduction thesis, thousands of Americans have jobs today building wind turbines and long-lasting batteries. (Cheers, applause.) In the last year alone, we cut oil imports by 1 million barrels a day, more than any administration in describe recent history. How Do A Conclusion Essay? (Cheers, applause.) And today the United States of America is essay, less dependent on foreign oil than at any time in the last two decades. (Cheers, applause.)

So now you have a choice between a strategy that reverses this progress or one that builds on the causes of the civil war essay, it. We've opened millions of new acres for describe, oil and gas exploration in the last three years, and we'll open more. But unlike my opponent, I will not let oil companies write this country's energy plan or endanger our coastlines or collect another $4 billion in corporate welfare from our taxpayers. Were The Causes Of The Civil? (Cheers, applause.) We're offering a better path. We're offering a better path where we — a future where we keep investing in essay describe wind and solar and clean coal, where farmers and scientists harness new biofuels to power our cars and trucks, where construction workers build homes and i write for an, factories that waste less energy, where — where we develop a hundred-year supply of natural gas that's right beneath our feet. If you choose this path, we can cut our oil imports in half by 2020 and essay describe, support more than 600,000 new jobs in natural gas alone. (Cheers, applause. And yes, my plan will continue to reduce the carbon pollution that is heating our planet, because climate change is not a hoax. More droughts and floods and wildfires are not a joke. (Cheers, applause.) They are a threat to our children's future. And in this election, you can do something about it. Paper? (Cheers, applause.) You can choose a future where more Americans have the chance to gain the skills they need to compete, no matter how old they are or how much money they have. Education was the gateway to a kitchen, opportunity for me. (Cheers.) It was the gateway for Michelle. It was — it was the gateway for most of introduction, you. Describe? And now more than ever it is the gateway to a middle-class life.

For the first time in what the causes american a generation, nearly every state has answered our call to raise their standards for teaching and describe a kitchen, learning. (Cheers, applause.) Some of the of the american civil worst schools in the country have made real gains in math and reading. Millions of students are paying less for college today because we finally took on essay describe a kitchen, a system that wasted billions of taxpayer dollars on banks and classificaton, lenders. (Cheers, applause.) And now you have a choice. Describe? We can gut education, or we can decide that in the United States of how do essay, America, no child should have her dreams deferred because of a crowded classroom or a crumbling school. No family should have to set aside a college acceptance letter because they don't have the money. (Cheers, applause.) No company should have to look for workers overseas because they couldn't find any with the essay describe right skills here at home. (Cheers, applause.) That's not our future. That is not our future. Essay? (Cheers, applause.) A government has a role in this. But teachers must inspire. Essay A Kitchen? Principals must lead. Parents must instill a thirst for learning. And students, you've got to do the work. (Cheers, applause.) And together, I promise you we can outeducate and outcompete any nation on persuasive introduction, earth. Describe A Kitchen? (Cheers, applause.)

So help me. Help me recruit a hundred thousand math and science teachers within 10 years and improve early childhood education. (Cheers, applause.) Help give 2 million workers the chance to learn skills at their community college that will lead directly to a job. Help us work with colleges and universities to quebec, cut in half the growth of a kitchen, tuition costs over the next 10 years. We can meet that goal together. Essay? (Cheers, applause.) You can choose that future for America. Essay A Kitchen? (Cheers, applause.) That's our future. You know, in a world of new threats and new challenges, you can choose leadership that has been tested and proven. Four years ago I promised to end the war in Iraq.

We did. (Cheers, applause.) I promised to how do a conclusion for an essay, refocus on describe, the terrorists who actually attacked us on 9/11, and we have. (Cheers, applause.) We've blunted the Taliban's momentum in essay Afghanistan and in 2014, our longest war will be over. (Cheers, applause.) A new tower rises above the describe New York skyline, al- Qaida is on the path to defeat and Osama bin Laden is dead. (Cheers, applause.) And tonight we pay tribute to the Americans who still serve in essays on heroic harm's way. We are forever in debt to a kitchen, a generation whose sacrifice has made this country safer and more respected. How To Structure A Research Paper? We will never forget you, and so long as I'm commander in a kitchen chief, we will sustain the strongest military the world has ever known. Essays? (Cheers, applause.) When you take off the a kitchen uniform, we will serve you as well as you've served us, because no one who fights for this country should have to fight for a job or a roof over structure their head or the care that they need when they come home. Around the world, we've strengthened old alliances and forged new coalitions to stop the spread of nuclear weapons. We've reasserted our power across the essay describe a kitchen Pacific and on heroic deeds, stood up to essay, China on behalf of how to, our workers. From Burma to Libya to South Sudan, we have advanced the rights and a kitchen, dignity of all human beings — (cheers) — men and i write, women; Christians and a kitchen, Muslims and Jews. On Heroic? (Cheers, applause.) But for all the progress that we've made, challenges remain. Terrorist plots must be disrupted. Essay Describe? Europe's crisis must be contained.

Our commitment to Israel's security must not waver, and neither must our pursuit of peace. (Cheers, applause.) The Iranian government must face a world that stays united against its nuclear ambitions. The historic change sweeping across the Arab world must be defined not by the iron fist of essay, a dictator or the hate of extremists, but by the hopes and describe a kitchen, aspirations of ordinary people who are reaching for persuasive essay introduction, the same rights that we celebrate here today. Essay Describe? (Cheers, applause.) So now we have a choice. My opponent and his running mate are new to foreign policy. (Laughter, applause.) But from all that we've seen and how do i write a conclusion for an, heard, they want to describe, take us back to persuasive essay introduction thesis, an era of blustering and blundering that cost America so dearly. After all, you don't call Russia our number one enemy — not al- Qaida, Russia — (laughter) — unless you're still stuck in a Cold War mind warp. (Cheers, applause.) You might not be ready for diplomacy with Beijing if you can't visit the Olympics without insulting our closest ally.

(Laughter, cheers, applause.) My opponent — my opponent said that it was tragic to a kitchen, end the war in Iraq. And he won't tell us how he'll end the war in Afghanistan. Essay? Well, I have, and I will. (Cheers, applause.) And while my opponent would spend more money on military hardware that our Joint Chiefs don't even want, I will use the describe money we're no longer spending on war to pay down our debt and put more people back to essay, work — (extended cheers, applause) — rebuilding roads and bridges and describe, schools and runways, because after two wars that have cost us thousands of lives and over a trillion dollars, it's time to do some nation building right here at home. (Cheers, applause.) You can choose a future where we reduce our deficit without sticking it to the middle class. Anesthesiste Quebec? (Cheers, applause.) Independent experts say that my plan would cut our deficit by $4 trillion. (Cheers.) And last summer I worked with Republicans in Congress to essay a kitchen, cut a billion dollars in essay spending, because those of essay describe, us who believe government can be a force for good should work harder than anyone to reform it so that it's leaner and classificaton essay, more efficient and describe, more responsive to the American people. (Cheers, applause.) I want to how to paper, reform the tax code so that it's simple, fair and asks the wealthiest households to pay higher taxes on essay describe, incomes over $250,000 — (cheers, applause) — the same rate we had when Bill Clinton was president, the same rate we had when our economy created nearly 23 million new jobs, the how to structure biggest surplus in history and essay describe, a whole lot of millionaires to boot. Now, I'm still eager to persuasive thesis, reach an describe a kitchen, agreement based on the principles of my bipartisan debt commission. No party has a monopoly on how to a research paper, wisdom. No democracy works without compromise. I want to get this done, and we can get it done. But when Governor Romney and his friends in Congress tell us we can somehow lower our deficits by spending trillions more on new tax breaks for the wealthy, well — (boos) — what'd Bill Clinton call it?

You do the arithmetic. (Laughter, cheers, applause.) You do the math. I refuse to go along with that, and as long as I'm president, I never will. (Cheers, applause.) I refuse to describe a kitchen, ask middle-class families to a conclusion essay, give up their deductions for owning a home or raising their kids just to pay for another millionaire's tax cut. (Cheers, applause.) I refuse to essay describe a kitchen, ask students to anesthesiste, pay more for college or kick children out of Head Start programs to eliminate health insurance for millions of Americans who are poor and elderly or disabled all so those with the most can pay less. Essay Describe? I'm not going along with that. (Continued cheers, applause.) And I will never — I will never turn Medicare into a voucher. (Cheers, applause.) No American should ever have to spend their golden years at the mercy of insurance companies. They should retire with the care and the dignity that they have earned. Yes, we will reform and strengthen Medicare for the long haul, but we'll do it by reducing the cost of health care, not by asking seniors to pay thousands of dollars more. (Cheers, applause.) And we will keep the promise of Social Security by taking the responsible steps to strengthen it, not by turning it over to Wall Street. (Cheers, applause.) This is the choice we now face.

This is what the election comes down to. How To A Research Paper? Over and over, we've been told by our opponents that bigger tax cuts and fewer regulations are the only way, that since government can't do everything, it should do almost nothing. If you can't afford health insurance, hope that you don't get sick. (Murmurs of disapproval.) If a company releases toxic pollution into describe a kitchen, the air your children breathe, well, that's the classificaton essay price of progress. If you can't afford to start a business or go to college, take my opponent's advice and borrow money from essay describe your parents. (Laughter, mixed cheers and boos, applause.) You know what, that's not who we are. That's not what this country is about. As Americans, we believe we are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights, rights that no man or government can take away. We insist on personal responsibility, and we celebrate individual initiative.

We're not entitled to success. We have to earn it. We honor the strivers, the dreamers, the risk- takers, the entrepreneurs who have always been the driving force behind our free enterprise system, the anesthesiste quebec greatest engine of growth and prosperity that the world's ever known. But we also believe in something called citizenship — (cheers, applause) — citizenship, a word at the very heart of our founding, a word at essay the very essence of our democracy, the idea that this country only works when we accept certain obligations to essays deeds, one another and to future generations. We believe that when a CEO pays his autoworkers enough to buy the cars that they build, the whole company does better. (Cheers, applause.)

We believe that when a family can no longer be tricked into signing a mortgage they can't afford, that family's protected, but so is the value of other people's homes — (cheers, applause) — and describe a kitchen, so is the entire economy. (Applause.) We believe the quebec little girl who's offered an escape from essay poverty by a great teacher or a grant for college could become the next Steve Jobs or the scientist who cures cancer or the president of the essays deeds United States — (cheers, applause) — and it is in essay our power to give her that chance. (Cheers, applause.) We know that churches and charities can often make more of a difference than a poverty program alone. We don't want handouts for quebec, people who refuse to help themselves, and we certainly don't want bailouts for banks that break the rules. (Cheers, applause.) We don't think the government can solve all of our problems, but we don't think the essay describe a kitchen government is the source of all of our problems — (cheers, applause) — any more than our welfare recipients or corporations or unions or immigrants or gays or any other group we're told to blame for essays on heroic, our troubles — (cheers, applause) — because — because America, we understand that this democracy is essay describe, ours. We, the people — (cheers) — recognize that we have responsibilities as well as rights; that our destinies are bound together; that a freedom which asks only, what's in it for me, a freedom without a commitment to others, a freedom without love or charity or duty or patriotism, is unworthy of what were american war essay, our founding ideals, and those who died in their defense. (Cheers, applause.) As citizens, we understand that America is not about what can be done for us. It's about what can be done by us, together — (cheers, applause) — through the hard and frustrating but necessary work of self-government. Essay Describe? That's what we believe.

So you see, the election four years ago wasn't about me. It was about you. (Cheers, applause.) My fellow citizens — you were the how do a conclusion change. (Cheers, applause.) You're the reason there's a little girl with a heart disorder in essay a kitchen Phoenix who'll get the surgery she needs because an insurance company can't limit her coverage. You did that. (Cheers, applause.) You're the reason a young man in Colorado who never thought he'd be able to afford his dream of earning a medical degree is about to get that chance. You made that possible. (Cheers, applause.) You're the reason a young immigrant who grew up here and went to school here and pledged allegiance to our flag will no longer be deported from the essay only country she's ever called home — (cheers, applause) — why selfless soldiers won't be kicked out of the military because of essay describe, who they are or who they love, why thousands of families have finally been able to how do i write a conclusion essay, say to the loved ones who served us so bravely, welcome home. (Cheers, applause.) Welcome home.

You did that. You did that. (Cheers, applause.) You did that. If you turn away now — if you turn away now, if you buy into the cynicism that the change we fought for essay a kitchen, isn't possible, well, change will not happen. Essay? If you give up on the idea that your voice can make a difference, then other voices will fill the void, the lobbyists and special interests, the a kitchen people with the $10 million checks who are trying to buy this election and those who are trying to make it harder for essays on heroic deeds, you to vote, Washington politicians who want to decide who you can marry or control health care choices that women should be making for themselves. (Cheers, applause.) Only you can make sure that doesn't happen. Only you have the power to move us forward. You know, I recognize that times have changed since I first spoke to this convention. Times have changed, and so have I. Essay Describe A Kitchen? I'm no longer just a candidate. I'm the classificaton essay president. (Cheers, applause.) And — (applause) — and that's AUDIENCE MEMBERS: Four more years! Four more years!

PRESIDENT OBAMA: And that — and that means I know what it means to send young Americans into battle, for essay describe, I've held in my arms the mothers and fathers of those who didn't return. I've shared the pain of persuasive thesis, families who've lost their homes, and essay describe a kitchen, the frustration of workers who've lost their jobs. If the critics are right that I've made all my decisions based on quebec, polls, then I must not be very good at reading them. (Laughter.) And while I'm proud of describe, what we've achieved together — (cheers) — I'm far more mindful of my own failings, knowing exactly what Lincoln meant when he said, I have been driven to my knees many times by the overwhelming conviction that I had no place else to go. , for persuasive essay, I have held in my arms the essay describe a kitchen mothers and fathers of those who didn't return. I've shared the pain of families who've lost their homes, and the frustration of workers who've lost their jobs. If the critics are right that I've made all my decisions based on polls, then I must not be very good at reading them. And while I'm proud of introduction thesis, what we've achieved together, I'm far more mindful of my own failings, knowing exactly what Lincoln meant when he said, I have been driven to my knees many times by the overwhelming conviction that I had no place else to go. (Cheers, applause.) But as I stand here tonight, I have never been more hopeful about America. (Cheers, applause.) Not because I think I have all the answers. Not because I'm naive about the describe magnitude of our challenges. I'm hopeful because of what were the causes of the, you.

The young woman I met at essay describe a kitchen a science fair who won national recognition for her biology research while living with her family at a homeless shelter — she gives me hope. (Cheers, applause.) The auto worker who won the lottery after his plant almost closed, but kept coming to work every day, and bought flags for his whole town and one of the how do a conclusion for an essay cars that he built to describe, surprise his wife — he gives me hope. The family business in Warroad, Minnesota, that didn't lay off a single one of quebec, their 4,000 employees when the recession hit — (cheers, applause) — even when their competitors shut down dozens of plants, even when it meant the owner gave up some perks and some pay because they understood that their biggest asset was the community and the workers who had helped build that business — they give me hope. (Cheers, applause.) I think about the young sailor I met at Walter Reed Hospital still recovering from a grenade attack that would cause him to essay, have his leg amputated above the knee. And six months ago we would watch him walk into a White House dinner honoring those who served in anesthesiste quebec Iran (sic; Iraq) — tall and 20 pounds heavier, dashing in his uniform, with a big grin on his face, sturdy on his new leg. And I remember how a few months after that I would watch him on a bicycle, racing with his fellow wounded warriors on a sparkling spring day, inspiring other heroes who had just begun the hard path he had traveled. He gives me hope. A Kitchen? (Cheers, applause.) He gives me hope. I don't know what party these men and women belong to.

I don't know if they'll vote for me. But I know that their spirit defines us. They remind me, in the words of Scripture, that ours is a future filled with hope. (Cheers.) And if you share that faith with me, if you share that hope with me, I ask you tonight for your vote. If you reject the notion that this nation's promise is reserved for the few, your voice must be heard in this election. (Cheers, applause.) If you reject the notion that our government is forever beholden to the highest bidder, you need to stand up in this election. (Cheers, applause.) If you believe that new plants and anesthesiste, factories can dot our landscape, that new energy can power our future, that new schools can provide ladders of opportunity to this nation of dreamers, if you believe in a country where everyone gets a fair shot, and describe a kitchen, everyone does their fair share and everyone plays by the same rules, then I need you to vote this November. (Cheers, applause.) America, I never said this journey would be easy, and I won't promise that now. Yes, our path is harder, but it leads to a better place. For An? (Cheers.) Yes, our road is longer, but we travel it together. (Cheers.) We don't turn back. Essay A Kitchen? We leave no one behind. Thesis? (Cheers.) We pull each other up. (Cheers, applause.) We draw strength from our victories. Essay Describe A Kitchen? (Cheers, applause.) And we learn from what of the american our mistakes.

But we keep our eyes fixed on essay a kitchen, that distant horizon knowing that providence is with us and that we are surely blessed to be citizens of the greatest nation on earth. Thank you, God bless you and God bless these United States. (Cheers, applause.)

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
My Kitchen Is the Best Room in the House | CafeMom

animals photo essay “On Monday, October 4th, a large reservoir filled with toxic red sludge in western Hungary ruptured, releasing approximately 700,000 cubic meters (185 million gallons) of stinking caustic mud, which killed many animals, at least four people, and injured over 120 - many with chemical burns” (Taylor 1). This quote, taken from the essay describe photo essay “A Flood of Toxic Sludge,” provides general information, such as the date of the incident, where it happened, how it was caused, and how do i write for an of course, the injuries and death. But with the essay describe lack of what were the causes civil war essay, details, it is difficult to determine what the purpose of the photo essay is. Nevertheless, the essay’s purpose may be hinted at essay describe by how the media commonly portray these types of classificaton, disaster. Generally, people are portrayed as the victim during natural disasters, like Hurricane Katrina, while the environment is the main focus after man-made incidents, such as the BP oil spill. With this expectation and the vague introduction provided, we may assume that since the flood was man-made, the essay will only a kitchen, discuss how the anesthesiste quebec environment was affected. However, this photo essay deviates from that expectation to show that the environment was not the flood’s only victim. In “A Flood of Toxic Sludge”, Alan Taylor, a developer for the Boston Globe’s website, compiles thirty photographs from different companies in order to inform its readers of the essay a kitchen aftermath of a flood of toxic red sludge that has swept through several towns in persuasive essay thesis, Western Hungary. Although it may seem like these photos are being used to show the effects that industrial waste has on a kitchen, only Hungary’s environment, the underlying purpose of this essay is to emphasize the flood’s impact on individual people and even animals.

Through his choice to use color photos, Taylor accentuates the dominance of the red color of the sludge. The captions that accompany each photo briefly summarize the moment depicted in the images. However, by presenting different points of view of the disaster, readers gain insight about the aftermath of the essays on heroic flood from an aerial, individual, and natural perspective. In addition, focusing on proportion within the aerial photos allows the audience to get a grasp of the vast scale of the flood. Through his use of these visual elements, Taylor strives to illustrate the consequences that this toxic sludge has caused and acknowledge the helplessness that those affected are currently experiencing. As many photo essays do, “A Flood of Toxic Sludge” begins with a brief summary of its subject, which in this case are the flood and its consequences.

However, the difference between this particular photo essay and others similar in essay, subject is that it is presented in anesthesiste, a blog format rather than a standard slide show The way that Taylor arranged the photographs and the specific photos he decided to include contribute to the essay’s capability of describe, telling its own story without any text because each photograph has a specific focus. First, the classificaton photographs can always be viewed first so the audience can immediately absorb and essay interpret what they’re looking at. As the readers scroll down, a short caption clarifies some of the questions that may have emerged. Anesthesiste! Each of the describe a kitchen 30 photographs is accompanied with a caption and is shown in color. Now, the photos that Taylor chose to present within this essay progress fluidly which prevents abrupt cuts between each photo and the audience to having to “fill in anesthesiste, the gaps”. Describe! He begins with photos of the reservoir and its damaged wall to show the classificaton source of the flood. Then he proceeds with photos of how the describe sludge has completely flooded the streets of surrounding neighborhoods, destroyed the businesses and homes of residents, and essay thesis contaminated the environment. If Taylor had not included these photos, the audience would have to describe a kitchen further search for information on the flood, thus demonstrating that the photo essay did not achieve its purpose of essays deeds, informing. Almost right away, several photographs focus on the disaster from a geographic point of view in order to emphasize the size of the reservoir, the describe extent of the flood, and the damage that is classificaton, already done. Without these visuals, comprehending the magnitude of the disaster would be unfathomable.

The first photograph shows what appears to be a close up of the ruptured wall of the reservoir that was originally holding the toxic sludge (Taylor Photo 2). However, the proportional difference between the ruptured wall and essay the construction vehicles that can be seen on the bottom of the photo leaves the audience with a better “sense of scale”. For An! Contrary to what the audience may believe at first glance, the photo is not a close up. This understanding leaves readers with a sense of disbelief at how Source: Ruptured wall from Boston.com by The Big Picture enormous the wall is. Source: Aerial of reservoir from Boston.com by The Big Picture. From the second photo, the a kitchen third photograph diverts from the i write immenseness of the flood to a smaller scale by focusing on a certain portion of the sludge-covered land to show that actual towns are located there. Here, the streets of essay describe, Kolontar, one of the towns that were caught in the midst of the flood, have been claimed by the toxic sludge (Taylor, Photo 4). Since this is just a small view of what Western Hungary currently looks like, a sense of helplessness is created knowing that there are more towns that have been affected just like this. Although a geographic perspective is useful for revealing the “bigger picture”, it makes the readers wonder just what the smaller picture looks like and how the i write for an essay towns’ residents are dealing with the effects of the flood. Source: Aerial of Kolontar from Boston.com by The Big Picture. As the essay proceeds, the essay a kitchen subject of the photographs focuses on how certain people’s lives have been affected through three different points of view.

The first photo shows a woman “contemplating the damage” (Taylor Photo 14) that has been done to the village of Devescar. On Heroic! Although her only back profile is shown, that gives the audience an opportunity to step in her shoes. Essay A Kitchen! As she notices the flood’s waterline that had almost rose above the doorway, the fallen gate, or just how the i write for an red color of the sludge has clung to essay a kitchen everything it touched, what is she thinking? Perhaps, she has realized how much work needs to be done to restore the town and just how little she can actually do to help. Source: Woman contemplating damage from Boston.com by The Big Picture.

The next photo shows a resident of Kolontar as he “checks his new furniture” (Taylor Photo 17). This is ironic and somewhat humorous because the furniture is not “new” in the sense that they were just purchased, but new as in how do a conclusion essay, they are different because they are now ruined. All of the essay cabinets are toppled over with their content scattered on the floor; the stained walls and on heroic red-drenched curtains emit an aura of foreboding. Although the man’s face cannot really be seen, just imagining what emotions he may be experiencing after seeing his home wrecked is not impossible. He no longer has a place to come home to, a good shelter for his family, or a clean bed to sleep in at a kitchen night. Anyone in what the causes american civil war essay, his position would be burdened with the essay a kitchen pain of losing a home and the helplessness of not being able to salvage it.

In the last photograph, “a shopkeeper squats on the counter of a flooded petrol station” (Taylor Photo 12). From the counter to the ceiling, everything appears to be in normal state. From the counter down, a red stain can be seen lingering on what the causes of the civil war essay, almost everything while the ground is still covered in the sludge. As the shopkeeper clasps his hands and inspects the condition of his store, his expression appears to essay describe a kitchen be downcast due to the store’s present state and his inability to clean it himself in risk of how do i write, becoming injured. Furthermore, he’s unable to run his business until the sludge has been dealt with. For the describe a kitchen time being, all he can do is to figure out a way to financially support himself and his family as he continues looking on at the damage. Classificaton! While most of the essay photographs target the extensive consequences of the flood, several photos focusing on animals are distributed throughout the essays on heroic essay to remind the audience that not only the environment and the people were affected. The first photograph shows a dead animal that is completely covered in the sludge (Taylor Photo 9). Although it is almost impossible to discern the animal as either a cat or a rabbit, it doesn’t take away from the fact that this animal had to essay describe suffer a horrible death. The second photograph shows another dead animal; this time it is a dog (Taylor Photo 20).

Although the audience is incapable of classificaton, comprehending what animals may feel, they can imagine the struggle this dog had to put up at an attempt to save its own life during the flood. Yet in the end, it is obvious that that struggle was futile. This photograph is especially emotionally provoking because imagining one’s own pet dying ending in such a tragic way is just as heartbreaking. Besides his use of describe a kitchen, several perspectives of the incident, Taylor also uses color photographs that he presents in a unified way that does not require any accompanying narration. Black and white photography can often be seen as the preferred medium for photo essays however, the use of color is much more effective for i write a conclusion essay this particular subject. While a black and white scheme may be used in other photo essays to focus on a certain subject in describe a kitchen, the photographs, color is used for that very purpose here. Without the colors, the vivid red of the sludge would no longer be the dominant point of the photos. In the second aerial view of the reservoir, it would be difficult to differentiate the unaffected land from the damaged parts which would not fulfill the purpose of this photograph. Persuasive Essay Introduction! If there was no color in the photo of the essay describe man and his bedroom, the audience would only notice the fallen cabinets instead of the deep red stains that were left behind and the remaining sludge on anesthesiste, the floor, thus the photo would not be as emotionally provoking as it is.

Did Taylor choose to document this disaster solely for the purpose of informing? It is true that Taylor compiled this photo essay to present the describe destruction of the classificaton essay flood and mention those who were affected but not acknowledged. Perhaps one of the a kitchen things he wanted readers to take away from this essay is the notion of becoming more pro-environmental. In actuality, Taylor chose to create a blog on this particular event to remind us that we are all connected as human beings. The Causes Of The American! With just a brief look over of this photo essay, readers may believe that they cannot relate to the Hungarians because they are strangers. However, even though this flood happened to essay occur in Hungary, it does not mean that it could not have happened somewhere else or affect the inhabitants in a similar way. If this flood happened elsewhere, the people there would also suffer just as the thesis Hungarians did whether their pets were killed, their loved ones were injured, or their home was completely destroyed. If it were documented as this one was, it would also convey the helplessness the Hungarians felt and elicit just as much empathy from the describe audience because people cannot help but to respond to others’ suffering.

By the end of this photo essay, the audience will leave with the realization that many people may be strangers, but we are all essentially the same as humans in the emotions that we feel. Taylor, Alan . A Flood of Toxic Sludge. The Big Picture. The Boston Globe. 6 Oct. 2010.

10 Oct. 2010.

Buy Essay Online -
My First Experience In The Kitchen, Essay Sample - EssayBasics com

Ciber Inc - AIX UNIX System Engineer Resume Example. Experienced Computer Systems Analyst with diverse industry experience in banking, healthcare, insurance and government. Professional expertise includes AIX UNIX systems Administration, Server Migration, New AIX Server build, Virtualization experienced, UNIX LVM and essay describe, Filesystems Managements, PowerHA HACMP management, Unix System Engineering and Architectures and disaster recovery planning and information protection analysis. IBM AIX Certified Specialist With AIX 5L, 6L. Strong analytical skills Proficiency in TCP/IP protocols Network asset management Database servers Project management Local remoter systems support UNIX/LINUX Patch management Proficiency in TCP/IP protocols Capacity and scalability planning Excellent problem solving skills Information security Optimizing and performance tuning. DB2 Knowledgeable Disaster Recovery expert Information System and on heroic deeds, Technology Solutions LAN/WAN Networking Unix/Linux OS Experts Outlook and Lotus note experts Networking Switches Storage (SAN/NAS) experts Server Install experts NIM Network installation Manager expert VIOS Virtual server Management in AIX Environment.

LPAR Build Expert DLPAR Technical Documentation. Extensive Experience in Installing and Building AIX Micro Partitioning Virtualization LPAR System using AIX V5.3, 61L, 71L and IBM p5, p6 and p7 Hardware such as p520, p550, p570, p590 and p595. And p6 and p6+ p570 and p7 p770, and p780, and p795 Using the NIM Server. •System architecture; install / configured New Build AIX V6.1 on IBM pSeries Power 6 and power 7 hardware (p570, p595, p770, p780, and p795 ) Base on essay a system planned build sheet. Experience in creating and configuring Virtual HBA adapter with the New p7 Technology using NPIV technology and IVM Technology Experience in Building and Installing the VIOS Servers Storage and classificaton, Network using VIOS AIX 5.3 and VIO Software ver. Describe? 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and how do a conclusion, 2.1 with SSH capability. Describe? Expert in Creating and managing SEA and virtual SCSI adapters.

Extensive Experience in Converting Existing Standard LPAR build in p5 systems with AIX Version 5.3 to VIOC (Virtualized Micro partitioning LPAR) with SAN Boot LUNS or Local Disk boot Experience in Converting Existing HACMP Standard LPAR Cluster to Micro Partitioning Virtualization HACMP Cluster LPAR. Essay? Man mksysb in describe a kitchen, installing and configuring HACMP V5.3 on quebec Virtualization Environment LPAR. And standard dedicated resources LPAR. Experience in Failover testing of different type of HACMP Clusters setup. Experience in Server LPAR Migration From one hardware to another (p4 to essay a kitchen p5 or p5 to p5+ and p6+) and AIX OS migration from Lower level to Higher Level, using NIM server, and different type of essay, Migration methodology. Experience in Mapping SAN allocated LUNS to Virtualized VIOS Server to essay a kitchen VIOC virtualized client and experience in creating SEA (Shared Ethernet Adapter) and what were of the, VSCSI (Virtualization SCSI Adapter) mapping to VIO client. Extensive experience in system re-engineering Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, Upgrade, Disaster Recovery, Troubleshooting of AIX systems RS6000 Hardware. Essay Describe A Kitchen? Experience in essays on heroic, Building new IBM LPAR eServer Machines installing and configuring AIX from the describe, scratch on (p650, p690 and p570, p590, p595 and p6 p570 and p7 p770, p780), and p795 using NIM installation Experience in NIM AIX installation configuring the essay, client in the NIM Server and the NIM server in the NIM clients. Experience in eSeries p4 and p5, p5+, p6 and essay describe, p7 hardware architect, and classificaton, hardware resource architectures for new build systems. Experience in IBM latest eServer LPAR system Power5, power 5+, power 6 and 6+ p570 Type 9117 creating LPARs and experiences in LPAR resource allocation design based on the number of LPAR and DLPAR using the Power 5 HMC Experienced in creating AIX LPARS on Power 7 using the latest technology of Virtual VIOS Server V2.1 and configuring NVIP HBA and 10GB SEA.on IBM p770 and p795 hardware Experience in AIX system performance and Tuning (memory, CPUs and Network) Performance using AIX tools UNIX command and essay describe a kitchen, other UNIX tools. Experience in installing and configuring HACMP ver 5.xx and configuring the cluster (Active/Active, Active/standby, and how to structure a research, Active/passive Cluster) and testing the failover cluster Experience in installing, update and administering IBM Websphere application, and Websphere clustering Load Balance (eLB) Experience is setting and configuring SSL on WAS environment and essay describe a kitchen, IHS.

Experience in installing and setting up NDM IBM Websphere Network Deployment Manager and administering the WAS NDM console and quebec, setting up Global security. Worked as DB2 administration and a kitchen, troubleshooting. Experience in Websphere administration and persuasive thesis, troubleshooting Web application Worked with Tivoli Storage Manager TSM with SAN environment and Oracle, DB2 database. Experience in SAN Storage connectivity and troubleshooting and a kitchen, storage allocation working with IBM shark IBM ESS 2105 Model 800. Experience in creating SAN volume group, logical volume and SAN Files system using SAN LVM command such as mkvg4vp, extendvg4vp, Experience in Managing the Fiber Channel adapter installing the microcode and FC cable connection to the MCdata Fiber switch for SAN connection and troubleshooting any SAN connection.

Experience in installing and Applying Latest APAR, and eFixes for AIX LPAR Systems p650, p690 and p570, p590, p595, p550, p520, p770, and introduction, p780 Experience in Servers Decommissioning procedures. Experience in DR (Disaster Recovery) Environment with DR locations and essay, work on systems recovery using TSM and cloning methodology. Experienced in managing and updating the HMC'S for p4 and p5 managed system and upgrading HMC Codes and versions. Experience in working on management system application for creating change and problem tickets for in productions servers and a conclusion for an essay, preparing for change windows to implement any changes. Experience in migrating clusters AIX servers with their SAN storage to essay a kitchen different machines Experience in classificaton essay, Server Configuration in essay describe a kitchen, SAN environment with IBM Enterprise Storage Server (Type 2105). Fiber interface cards configured on UNIX Servers to attach through SAN switch. Strong Technical background in Storage, Disk Management, Logical Volume Management (LVM) and logical partitioning on RS 6000 Hardware.

LPAR and DLPAR System IBM eServer Type 7038 p650, 7040 p690 and type 9117 p570, p550, p520, p595, p590, p770, and p780 Skillful in Backup utilities, Restoring, Cloning, Mirroring, and Clustering. Structure A Research Paper? Experience in HACMP/ES (Enhanced scalability) And Tivoli Storage Manager Clustered System s (Using IBM 3594 Tape System and RS6000). Worked on Capacity planning tools software on multiple platform, for essay describe a kitchen IBM is TMA (Tivoli monitoring software) on Solaris and HP-UX VERITAS tools VxBench by VERITAS. And some on Net view on HP-UX Sharp Skill on shell Scripting (Bourne, Kshell,). Experience in routine administration and monitoring tasks for TSM environment in primary and essays, backup data centers. .Experience in IBM Machine (p650, p690 andp5 machine p550, p520, p570, p590 and p595) Hardware replacement (Local hdisks, Fiber channel adapter and ether channel Network adapter)hot swap and offline replacement) installing the hardware device drivers and latest microcode. Experience in configuring etherchannel networking adapters for describe a kitchen the primary and backup failover adapter. Expansive hands-on experience in persuasive introduction, setting up network environment using NFS, NIS, DNS. Experience in essay describe a kitchen, Internet based application using MS InterDev, ASP, HTML, VBScript, DHTML, COM, DCOM, and SQL. Skillful in essays on heroic deeds, using Lotus Notes application. Collaborated on client engagement strategy to drive entry into risk-driven project methodology, improving accuracy of project definition, sizing estimates, and yearly resource budget planning. Improved client relationships and project predictability through shared business and technical perspectives, agreed project roles, risk assessment, use cases, transparent business-aligned development efforts, and time-boxed delivery.

Rapid Learner and Team Player with solid systematical troubleshooting and communication skills. State of California Franchise Tax Board Account / EDR Project. Worked as AIX Administrator in essay describe a kitchen, IT infrastructure environment providing server administration, application administration and automation solutions to support business objectives. Worked with installations, configuration, upgrade and persuasive introduction thesis, administration of IBM pSeries Power7 hardware servers on p770 and p795 on various levels of essay, AIX operating system environments (AIX V61 and AIX V71) Worked with NIM installation, setting up NIM servers and introduction, clients and defining various NIM resources like lpp_source, SPOT, mksysb, image.data, bosinst.data. Configured lpp_source and SPOT in NIM server and installed AIX on NIM clients using NIM master server Worked on user management, managed users, managed user and file system quotas, set up network printers and essay, installed client server applications Created raw volumes and file systems on anesthesiste AIX for Oracle databases, which will be used as raw data file by the Oracle databases Administration and troubleshooting of essay, HACMP clusters. Administration and troubleshooting Tivoli System Automation (TSA) clusters for DB2 and oracle database and mqm application Create standard LPAR, performing DLPAR operations to manage recourses between machines on new power 7 hardware p770 and p795 Worked on installing and configuring VIOS server and configured the NPIV HBA adapters. Worked and support Logical Volume Management(LVM) and essay thesis, Disk Management Configured volume groups and logical volumes, extended logical volumes for file system growth needs using Logical Volume Manager (LVM) commands Performed administrative tasks such as System Startup/shutdown, Backup strategy, User Management, Security, Network management Maintained availability, increased capacity performance of production machines by essay a kitchen upgrading their hardware firmware Managing cron jobs, batch processing and job scheduling. Security, users and what were the causes american war essay, groups administration System and backup management using mksysb and daily restore and backup operations Performance management and tuning of AIX UNIX kernel. ENVIRONMENT: AIX (6.1, 7.1), pSeries servers, VIOS, Dual VIOS, LPARs, WPARs, DLPARs, NIM, HMC, WebSM, Korn Shells, IBM HTTP server, WebSphere, HACMP. Tivoli System Automation TSA. Kaiser Permanente Account:

As an describe AIX UNIX system engineers I involved in many projects and task to support the Kaiser. Permanente account involved in the following task. Member of System Design and Architecture department, AIX System engineers. How To Structure? Defined the Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) architecture and plan for the AIX operating system from initial stages until well into the production phase. AIX System performance; system architecture; install / configured New Build AIX 6.1 on IBM pSeries Power 6 and power 7 hardware (p570, p595, and a kitchen, p770) Base on a system planned build sheet. Worked with Oracle consultants providing Unix recommendation on were war essay AIX Unix, system performance, constructed procedure for cross network backups, capacity planning. Essay A Kitchen? Experience with installation, configuration, upgrade and administration of quebec, IBM pSeries and Power5/Powerer6 servers on various levels of describe a kitchen, AIX operating system utilizing environment. Performed AIX 5.3 / 6.1 installation using NIM server.

Server Migration from how to a research, AIX 5.2 to AIX 6.1 using server and essay describe a kitchen, NIM and TSM backup utility. Upgrade of AIX TL and paper, SP to essay a kitchen latest level using NFS mount and alt_disk Upgrade of managed machine and devices' firmware/microcode. Supporting and managing IBM pSeries servers (P5/P6) using HMC version 6 and 7. Installation and configuration of duel Virtual I/O servers and clients. Creating and configuring standard LPAR assigned physical I/O. For An? Set up and essay describe, configure virtual recourses ( virtual SCSI, virtual Ethernet, virtual FC) Hands on essay introduction experience with Advance virtualization and power 6 partition mobility feature. Coordinating with application teams to schedule AIX maintenance on QA/DEV Participating in weekly change control meeting (QRB) to present AIX production change. Utilized IBM Maximo to work on Change Request, Service Request, Problem Management and essay a kitchen, problem tickets. Performed 60 hours DR exercise for Tier 1 servers environment. Deeds? Provide 24*7 production support and performed weekend changes during tech window.

Performed administrative tasks such as System Startup/shutdown, Backup strategy, Printing, Documentation, User Management, Security, Network management. Built new VIOS Servers with IOSLEVEL 2.1 on the new IBM Power 7 p770 hardware (2 VIOS per 1x4 CEC p770 Frame). Built and installed several Virtual client LPAR on the IBM power 7 p770 hardware using AIX V61 Create new Virtual HBA adapter using the new technology NPIV on essay describe the VIOS Server and were, mapping this virtualized HBA to the virtual client, which is seems to be like a real physical HBA assigned to the client. Essay Describe? Created a SEA on how to structure paper the VIOS Server using 10GB Ethernet network adapter assigned to the VIOS server, and on essay describe the Virtual client created the persuasive essay thesis, virtual adapter using the VLANID of the SEA on the VIOS base on the selected VLAN network. •Ensure the availability, continuity, and security of data and information technology services in the organization. System migration from SUN Solaris Hardware Platform to IBM Hardware Platform with AIX V61 running on describe a kitchen IBM Power 7 p770 on a virtualization technology using IVM and NPIV state-of-art technology,

As an AIX UNIX technical engineer involved in the following task during the migration project: Participate in preparing and a new IBM p770 power 7 system designs and system architecture according to the plan and quebec, application and business requirement. Analyze the computer and information needs of the organization from an operational and strategic perspective and determine immediate and essay a kitchen, long-range personnel and equipment requirements. Coordinate projects from development through implementation, working with internal and external clients, vendors, consultants, and computer specialists. Evaluate the newest and most innovative IBM power 7 p770 technologies and american war essay, determine how these can help the organizations. Essay Describe A Kitchen? Built new VIOS Servers with IOSLEVEL 2.1 on the new IBM Power 7 p770 hardware (2 VIOS per 1x4 CEC p770 Frame). Essays On Heroic? Built and installed several Virtual client LPAR on the IBM power 7 p770 hardware using AIX V61 Create new Virtual HBA adapter using the new technology NPIV on a kitchen the VIOS Server and mapping this virtualized HBA to the virtual client, which is seems to be like a real physical HBA assigned to classificaton essay the client. Created a SEA on the VIOS Server using 10GB Ethernet network adapter assigned to the VIOS server, and on the Virtual client created the virtual adapter using the VLANID of the SEA on describe a kitchen the VIOS base on the selected VLAN network. Ensure the availability, continuity, and security of data and information technology services in the organization. GDF (GDS) Account: Installing new Virtual LPAR server on IBM p595 Hardware with AIX V61L using the NIM server. Installing and configuring NIM server in a virtualization environment and setup the all virtual devices mapping Virtual devices to client, Installing and essays, configuring Websphere Ver61 application in WAS clustering environment using the Load Balance cluster on a separate LPAR and a kitchen, Websphere application nodes.

Installing and how to structure a research, configuring Websphere Network deployment Manager NDM and essay a kitchen, deploying application to WAS nodes through the structure a research paper, NDM server. Installing and upgrading Websphere update installer V7 Installing Websphere Fix Packs Working on DB2 database server basic DB2 administration, installing DB2 software, installing DB2 Fix Pack, upgrade DB2 software. Essay A Kitchen? Worked on ITIM application IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, upgrade and installing the required component such as ITIM Posix adapter and TIDI. •AIX migration from AIX V53 to AIX61 using NIM Server Installing security latest APAR and a conclusion for an essay, patches on All AIX Servers. Update the HMC code to the latest level 7.7.x Update p5 and p6 p570 and p595 Frame Microcode firmware. Computer and Information Systems Managers for the AIX Unix department, plays a vital role in implementation of technology within the city of New York (DoITT). Plan, coordinate, and direct research and facilitate the computer-related activities of the NYC DoITT help determine both technical and business goals in consultation with top management and make detailed plans for the accomplishment of these goals. Lead the essay, AIX computer transition from an outside contracted vendor to DoITT management. Direct the work of systems analysts, computer programmers, and support specialists, and i write a conclusion essay, other computer-related workers DBA, WEBSPHERE Administrator.

Plan and coordinate activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and describe a kitchen, software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, and implementation of essays deeds, Internet and intranet sites. As a technical engineer involved in the following task during the project transition: Involved in preparing the new system build project design and system architecture according to the plan and essay a kitchen, application and business requirement. Analyze the computer and information needs of the organization from an operational and strategic perspective and determine immediate and how do i write a conclusion, long-range personnel and equipment requirements. Coordinate projects from development through implementation, working with internal and external clients, vendors, consultants, and computer specialists. Evaluate the newest and essay describe a kitchen, most innovative technologies and determine how these can help the organizations. Ensure the availability, continuity, and security of data and information technology services in the organization. Oversee a variety of user services such as an organizations help desk, which employees can call with questions or problems. Make hardware and software upgrade recommendations based on the experience with the quebec, organizations technology need.

Build multiple virtualizations LPAR on IBM pSeries p595 and essay describe, p570 hardware including VIOS servers and VIO Clients. Involved in new system deployment across multiple different tiers architectures design. Plan and design for DMZ production server from the introduction, vendor location to essay describe a kitchen the NYC data center location into new hardware. And participate in the migration cutover Installed and configured several HACMP productions, staging clusters servers across 4 different tiers environments. Migrating 2 different HACMP cluster to how to structure VIO clusters and update the version of the HACMP to 5.4. Moving and migrate all available 12 p570 LPAR From standard dedicated hardware resources DLPAR to describe a kitchen DLPAR Virtualization enabled Frames. building on each Frame 2 VIOS servers to manage the Frame Hardware resources.(Network and Storage) Migrate all existing dedicated LPAR servers to a research paper virtualized micro partitioning LPAR Build several new Virtual VIOS servers and Virtual VIOC client Build several new Virtual VIOC client clusters with HACMP V5.3 and using IPAT IP Aliasing, 2 nodes and 3 nodes active/active active/passive with Persistent IP on each resource group. Manage and configured all new SAN storage configuration to describe a kitchen the managed VIOS Server and mapping these Storage LUNS to the VIOC from the VIOS servers. Conduct HACMP Failover testing using different type of failover testing , on oracle database clusters node and applications node. Install and essays deeds, configured the new NIM server for the Customer Work with oracle DBA'S on tuning and performance.

Install and configuring customer application such as ESP, TSM, Tivoli monitoring agents, Dimension agents, TDPO, and SRM. Troubleshooting networks issues such as NIS, NFS, DNS, and Routing. Daily Server admin work, security, users. Participate on the on describe a kitchen call support rotation. Building New Servers Standard LPAR Using AIX ver 5.2 and a conclusion essay, 5.3 and IBM Hardware p5 systems p570 and p4 p690, to IBM Existing Customers in the ODCS department. Building New Micro portioning Virtualization VIOS Server ver 1.3 and VIOC Client with AIX 5.3 on IBM p5 Hardware p570 and p595. Building and configuring new VIOS server and new VIO Clients with boot from SAN. (Each Frames 4 VIOS server 2 managing SAN storage (primary and backup) and other 2 Managing SEA network connectivity(primary and secondary)) Lead a project of a kitchen, Converting 32 HACMP Cluster (64 nodes) with AIX 5.3 and p5 IBM Hardware, From Dedicated LPAR to HACMP Micro partitioning Virtualization LPAR.

Build New Proof of Concept LAB for the HACMP LPAR'S Conversions from Fixed LPAR to VIO LPAR. Manage and test the VIO Conversion Project for the Proof of Concept which I did perform successfully. Moving the HACMP FIXED Standard cluster LPAR to become micro partitioning virtualization HACMP LPAR. For the First Time in classificaton, IBM since Virtualization was released. Prepare the Proof of Concept documentations and procedure documents Present the Conversion Proof of Concept to the Higher Management and demonstrate the conversion procedure in front of the a kitchen, management.

Train staff of 15 SA's on persuasive introduction these conversion procedures. Work on decommissioning 75 LPAR'S for IBM Customers after the conversion. Prepare standard Server Decommission procedures. Doing Server Migration From an existing p4 LPAR to p5 LPAR using disk cloning to reduce outage time and using NIM server using nimadm command for reducing the outage period to the minimum. Troubleshooting and daily system support to different systems with different AIX level and versions on describe different platform. Classificaton Essay? Upgrading the current AIX LPARS From V 52ML6/8/9 to AIX Version 5.3ML4 using the alt_disk_install method to reduce the outage time.

And upgraded through the essay, NIM server. Migrating IBM pSeries Power4 hardware (650 and 690) LPAR to IBM pSeries Power5 Hardware (p570) using the mksysb image restored through TSM Server to NIM Server. Upgrade the IBM pSeries Hardware Firmware (microcode) to latest Firmware released.. Work on SAN Storage Configuration for a conclusion for an essay the VIOS Server using the describe a kitchen, MPIO SDD Device drivers. Manage Install, Configured and troubleshoot HACMP on the VIOC Virtualization Server using different Cluster Topologies, mostly Cluster with 2 nodes. Configuring, installing and updating p4 and p5 HMC's including adding new or moving Frames between HMC's Upgrade the p5 HMC microcode and HMC code level. Participate in hot pager 24/7 on call rotation. Worked as UNIX system administrator in the ODCS infrastructure environment, responsible building and managing different IBM customer new LPAR server with AIX UNIX O/S on eServer latest Power 5 Machine p570 and Power 4 p650 and p690 LPARS Server Worked in Building LPARs using Power 5 HMC'S and anesthesiste quebec, P4 HMC and remote connection to the HMC using WEBSM Application Working in essay, building SAN volume groups and what the causes american, Logical Volumes and their Application File Systems Installing and configuring different application on the customer new and existing server such as WEBSHERE, WEBLOGIC, Oracle, DB2, HACMP, TSM, HTTP, LDAP C++ COMPIELER AND JAVA Application. Worked in database cluster migration with 2 TB SAN Storage from P4 p650 machine to describe a kitchen P5 p570 with new AIX newly installed on all the P570 nodes participating on the same cluster. Persuasive Introduction Thesis? migrate all the users ids and their home directories to the new nodes using SFTP, SCP, moved the oracles users and oracles cron job file to the new server, exports the SAN volume Group from the old p650 nodes and import them to the new p570 nodes configuring the new HACMP on the new nodes and test the failover adapter fail over, hardware failover, application failover. Worked in installing AIX in new P5 p570 and p650 LPAR systems for different IBM internal and external customer Maintaining and describe, managing all the assigned customer servers, such as troubleshooting performance issues, adding space to file systems, swap page, adding new resources to the LPAR (CuoD) adding removing users , Participate in update the Microcode eServer Machines Frames P5 p570 , p690, and p690 to the latest Microcode release Installing the new release Security APARS and eFixes to essay introduction thesis all customer Server managed by me Participate on Hotpager rotation 24/7 in call support Worked on a kitchen Replication database server migration from essays on heroic, old p4 p650 server to newly installed P5 p570 Server. By cloning the old system AIX mksysbimg and restore it in the new Machine using NIM installation methods, updating the AIX ML level to a kitchen the required by the new p570 machine and adding the p570 hardware devices driver to the mksysbimg to insure the system boots.

Participate in the causes war essay, SAN shark 2105 ESS Model 800 microcode managing SAN connectivity for the entire customer server in the target shark by deactivating and re activating all the Fibers Adapters. Describe A Kitchen? Involve in several conference calls and meeting for planning for several projects. Working on QA all new built servers LPAR before they are turned to the customers Configuring all TSM Client on the servers and test the TSM Server connection to the client and test the backup and how to structure paper, monitoring all daily TSM backup. Provided UNIX infrastructure, operations and support for describe a kitchen IBM RS6000 (7026-M80) servers running IBM AIX 4.3.3 performed installation, periodic maintenance update and essays, applied APAR fixes. Worked as Unix Administrator in IT infrastructure environment providing Server Administration, application administration and automation solutions to support Business Objectives. Responsible for the performance and tuning of essay a kitchen, AIX systems, applying upgrade to AIX from version 4.3 to 5.1. Maintained availability, increased capacity Performance of the production machines by how do a conclusion for an upgrading their hardware (disks, CPU, memory, IO board, cooling unit, motherboard etc) firmware. Server Maintenance is a kitchen, one of my duties is to persuasive essay introduction ensure are all servers synchronized. Configured backup/archive polices using Tivoli Storage Manager Backup utility and describe, mksysb images of root volume group to meet data requirement and disaster recovery readiness. Configured volume groups and logical volumes for quebec the file system growth needs using Logical Volume Manager (LVM) commands.

Responsible for all architecture and technologies used in Tivoli's internal and external presences. Setup and maintained NFS, NIS network, configured DNS and LDAP Server Configured Setup Sendmail 8.11 in IBM to setup messaging and mail masquerading for system and describe, application layer utilities to essays communicate with internal and external customers. Installed and configured Symantec ESM security tools for describe a kitchen the intrusion detection and vulnerability management. Configured rule for system security, maintenance updates and system failure alerts. Worked in the project of configuring NIS Servers (Master and Slave) and how do i write, NIS clients and maintained system and describe a kitchen, custom configuration files in NIS maps. How To A Research? Maintained Internet DNS environment by configuring primary and secondary Domain Name Servers and DNS clients. Perform security audits of critical corporate database and disaster recovery procedures. Essay Describe? Performed administrative tasks such as system startup/shutdown, Backup Strategy, Printing, Documentation, User Management, Security, Network management, dumb terminals and persuasive essay introduction thesis, devices carried out. IBM AIX 4.3.3, 5.1 (RS/6000) HP-UX, Solaris 2.6, Tivoli Storage Manager, Korn Shell, IS, NFS, DNS, LDAP Server, and a kitchen, HACMP Software.

Enterprise System Management (ESM): BMC Patrol implementation. Hardware: SUN Enterprise Server, SUN-SPARC Stations, IBM RISC/6000, Compaq Proliant. Solaris (2.x), IBM-AIX (4.2), Digital-UNIX, Windows-NT (4.0). enterprise system servers (more than 750 Server) with distributed platforms UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, and UnixWare), NT and VMS. Design, develop and implementation the knowledge modules by using PSL for Dow Jones Co. proprietary application performance monitoring (Factiva, WSJ.com, pagination, Customer Service…). BMC-Patrol Base load preparation.

BMC-Patrol installation, Configuration and Administration. Test the product on structure paper different development environment and migration to production environment. Test and customize new knowledge modules to essay describe a kitchen monitor an application specific environment and migration to production environment. Rules and escalation procedures for command center staff monitoring BMC-Patrol for mission critical application. •BMC-Patrol training for command centers staff members. IBM RISC/6000, HP/9000 D-Class (D-370) Series. AIX (3.2, 4.x), HP-UX (10). Installation Configuration of what were the causes, IBM (4.2) on IBM RISC/6000, installation configuration of describe, HP-UX (10.0) on quebec HP/9000 D-370 Series System. Systems Administration: User/Group Management, Design implementation of System security policies for AIX (3.2, 4.2) HP-UX (10). Design implementation of systems backup recovery policies.

System Disaster recovery planning. Systems Administration by using AIX-SMIT HP-UX DAM. Configured Volume groups and Logical Volume Manager (LVM) commands. System administration for UNIBOL programming environment on IBM RISC/6000. The project is consisting of 2 phase:

Phase 1 related to the SAN (EMC Symmetrix DMX 800/1000/2000)Storage Environment: with the new EMC PowerPath software version 4.4.x.x released by EMC. The IT department of the Bank decide to upgrade the essay describe a kitchen, currently installed EMC PowerPath software version 3.x.x.x with the new release on all their IBM pSeries Machine p690, p670 and essays on heroic, p595 Running AIX version 5.1.x.x and 5.2.x.x and essay describe a kitchen, install the latest HBA microcode Phase 2 AIX OS Migration From 5.1.x.x to 5.2.0.5.: Most of the LPAR pSeries p690 and p670 running AIX version 5.1.x.x and they bank want to migrate these LPAR to AIX 5.2.0.5 as the essays on heroic deeds, highest level the Bank application currently support. The IT department management looking for describe a kitchen migration methods to do this migration in a way that minimize the outage time or in no outage time. Worked in EMC PowerPath software upgrade from version 3.x.x.x to new released version 4.4.2.2. Upgrade all the HBA FC adapter microcode to the latest microcode released by IBM. Currently working in AIX OS migration From AIX 5.1.x.x to the highest AIX 5.2.0.5 using alt_disk_install and nimadm command to reduce the outage by creating an alt_disk (alt_rootvg) and what of the war essay, perform the migration on essay a kitchen the alt_rootvg disk with the system is a research, up and running using the NIM Server to push the migration from the NIM server to the Client using the nimadm command . the only outage occurring is during the system reboot From the new migrated rootvg disk for test and validation. As an AIX system administrator worked closely with the describe, application team to support them on OS issues they may encountered. Doctorate in Computer Science.

IBM eServer pSeries p5 System Administration and support for essay AIX V5L V5.3 and Virtualization. Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer. MCSD Microsoft Certified Solution Developer. An Exploration and Evaluation of the Attitudes and Perceptions of Students and Faculty toward Use of Mobile Technology in Higher Education General Manager/VP Engineering Services@BMK Professional Services. Hardware Engineers and essay, Specialists. Senior Team Lead Support Specialist Contractor@Federal Aviation Administration CSD Inc. Hardware Engineers and Specialists. Hardware Engineers and classificaton, Specialists. IT Help Desk Coordinator@Lularoe LLC.

Hardware Engineers and Specialists. Computer Operator@Pratt and Whitney. Hardware Engineers and Specialists. Network Engineer II/Project Manager@Bibb County Board of Education. Hardware Engineers and essay, Specialists. Windshield Technician@Safelite Glass Corp. Hardware Engineers and Specialists.

Hardware Engineers and Specialists. Hardware Engineers and what american, Specialists. Featured Jobs in Elk Grove:View More Elk Grove Jobs. Get job alerts sent to essay a kitchen your inbox for. Hardware Engineers and Specialists . AIX UNIX System Engineer AIX UNIX System Architecture Engineer AIX UNIX System Administrator AIX UNIX Dept Manager System Design architect System Administrator UNIX Administrator / System Performance Monitoring Unix administrator AIX Unix System Administrator. Colorado Technical University University of Phoenix University of essays on heroic deeds, Pune Management Studies Promotion Institute.

Master Degree : Computer System Information. Bachelor Degree : Computer Science. Select One : Marketing Management. Where can I find a Ciber Inc AIX UNIX System Engineer resume example in Elk Grove, California 95758? This is an actual resume example of a AIX UNIX System Engineer who works in essay describe, the Hardware Engineers and Specialists Industry. Deeds? LiveCareer has 1987 Hardware Engineers and Specialists resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.

Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.